By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do so many people claim they have tried VR if they actually havnt?

StarDoor said:

Wait, so you're actually defending Sony fans who rated Zelda a zero out of ten on metacritic without playing the game, even though in this very thread you are whining about people who criticize VR without having tried it?

Amazing.

I dont, its just the same as when people on this forum hating  VR without playing it. 

Reas the whole converstation next time to understand my standpoint ;)

Around the Network
habam said:
StarDoor said:

Wait, so you're actually defending Sony fans who rated Zelda a zero out of ten on metacritic without playing the game, even though in this very thread you are whining about people who criticize VR without having tried it?

Amazing.

I dont, its just the same as when people on this forum hating  VR without playing it. 

Reas the whole converstation next time to understand my standpoint ;)

Most of the time on this site you've just accused anyone who criticizes VR doesn't enjoy VR as not actually playing it or playing it wrong.

potato_hamster said:

Most of the time on this site you've just accused anyone who criticizes VR doesn't enjoy VR as not actually playing it or playing it wrong.

Thats correct because everybody that tried it and has a good expierence loves it ;)

.....what a pointless thread who gives a shit if folk lie about their using vr

It is the internet,people are used to talk shit about popular stuff they never tried or games they never played or movies they never watched. It is not new.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Around the Network
habam said:
potato_hamster said:

Thats correct because everybody that tried it and has a good expierence loves it ;)

Not me.

habam said:
potato_hamster said:

So you can admit that there are some that will have bad experiences and not like VR?

Libara said:
habam said:

So you can admit that there are some that will have bad experiences and not like VR?

Not like Potato Hamster. He even had god experiences but still doesn’t like it....

But joking aside..Of course there are people who are impatient or simply physically challenged and will probably never be able to enjoy VR.

I know some guy who has a certain eye problem...his eyes aren’t straight and calibrated correctly, so he probably will never be able experience VR as it was meant to be.

Maybe you should just stop pushing VR as gospel, and people will stop being annoyed at you.

LivingMetal said:
Maybe you should just stop pushing VR as gospel, and people will stop being annoyed at you.

Maybe people not interested in VR should just stay out of those threads, instead of constantly assuring everybody and themselves that they will never like it.