By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God of War 4 vs Nintendo Labo. Which will sell more?

God of War 4 vs Nintendo Labo

God of War 4 75 55.15%

Nintendo Labo 55 40.44%

They will sell about the same 4 2.94%

Results 2 1.47%

Total:136

So God Of War console bundles were just announced, for what that's worth.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/03/06/introducing-the-limited-edition-god-of-war-ps4-pro-bundle/

Last edited by potato_hamster - on 06 March 2018

Around the Network
potato_hamster said:

So God Of War console bundles were just announced, for what that's worth.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/03/06/introducing-the-limited-edition-god-of-war-ps4-pro-bundle/

Nice, should help them win April NPD

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Pagan said:
Hope GoW sells more so that nintendo can focus on core gamers again in 2018 in the exact same way like they did in 2017.

What's a 'core gamer'?

Flilix said:
Pagan said:
Hope GoW sells more so that nintendo can focus on core gamers again in 2018 in the exact same way like they did in 2017.

What's a 'core gamer'?

People who like guns, blood, sports, fast cars & tits

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

God Of War better beat Labo or that's just sad

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:

I think Labo is going to sell like 20 million

Its going to be this generations equivalent of last gens huge kid/family/casual hits like Nintendogs, Brain Age, Wii Sports/Fit & Kinect.

zorg1000 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

Its going to be this generations equivalent of last gens huge kid/family/casual hits like Nintendogs, Brain Age, Wii Sports/Fit & Kinect.

I can't see it being that popular 

PwerlvlAmy said:
zorg1000 said:

It will be!!!!!!

zorg1000 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

It will be!!!!!!

we shall see!

PwerlvlAmy said:
zorg1000 said:

It will be!!!!!!

we shall see!

To be clear, I dont think any of the individual titles will sell that much but i think they will release a handful of other Labo titles over the next few years and combined will hit that number so a few million per title.