By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War releasing April 20th, new trailer and new Special Editions announced

CGI-Quality said:
Should go nicely just after SotC and just before Detroit (yep, May, I'm callin' it).

Agreed. They said Spring for Detroit so that's my bet as well. Then Spiderman should swing into June or July. I'm hoping for a close to Halloween, Days Gone release as well. 

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Should go nicely just after SotC and just before Detroit (yep, May, I'm callin' it).

but looking at the first 4 months, may should go third party again...😊

JRPGfan said:
zorg1000 said:
God of War vs Nintendo Labo!!!!

Now you can choose if you want a cardboard box, with a small indie quality game,.... or a epic Action-Adventure game.

Choices choices...

Now you can choose if you want a different and creative experience which will have you and more people having fun, or an epic action adventure game with very limited combat, cheesy dialogues and no freedom.

Different points of view. Isn’t that amazing?

Hope they go back to the old style one day. Would buy it in a hearbeat.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

The game looks really good :o. Its smart to release it April instead of March which already had Yakuza 6, Ni no Kuni 2 and MLB The Show 18 for ps4 exclusives/console exclusives.

Is it me or ps4 upcoming exclusives + some released not a long ago look very colourful, even if most of the colour is white in God of War. Ofcourse most look great graphically.

God of War has shot up on Amazon UK & US.

Currently on the US site the collector's edition is the 5th bestselling game and the standard edition is 27th. In the UK the standard edition is at 5th place.

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:
JRPGfan said:

Now you can choose if you want a cardboard box, with a small indie quality game,.... or a epic Action-Adventure game.

Choices choices...

Now you can choose if you want a different and creative experience which will have you and more people having fun, or an epic action adventure game with very limited combat, cheesy dialogues and no freedom.

Expect his point of view didn't make him look like a complete ass by talking shit about a game you've not & probably never will play.

Finally!! Time to pre order.

Amazing news, the game looks fantastic and it will release at the perfect time! Playstation is the best place to play!

JustThatGamer said:
LipeJJ said:

Expect his point of view didn't make him look like a complete ass by talking shit about a game you've not & probably never will play.

He probably won’t play Labo, so what? He has every right to criticize as well as I do. Especially since I played all GoW titles before.

Btw, I will probably get it once it’s cheap. 

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Not too long of a wait. I like how Sony always have a game release just before the summer draught. Will borrow a PS4 for this.