Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War releasing April 20th, new trailer and new Special Editions announced

Really hoping this game delivers. It’s been my most anticipated game for 2018 bc of its potential, but the trailers haven’t quite sent me into max hype mode yet. Hoping that changes! Come on , Cory Barlog. Knock it out of the park.

Around the Network

Pre-ordered on Amazon a few months ago. The GF loves the series.

JamesGarret said:
January: Monster Hunter World, DragonBall FighterZ
February: Shadow of the Colossus remake
March: Yakuza 6, NiNoKuni 2
April:God of War

Great start.

Such awesomeness so little time

Kerotan said:
foodfather said:
Not too long of a wait. I like how Sony always have a game release just before the summer draught. Will borrow a PS4 for this.

You should reward them for providing the games by buying one. 

He still refuse to buy PS4, wonder what holding him back... -_-

Good to see it finally get a release date, I wonder how it will affect the usually terrible April HW sales. I, however cannot buy it day 1.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

Anyway, I guess this leave Bayonetta and DMC alone in the "race" for the title of best Beat'em Up franchise after seeing GOW subduing itself for something more Naughty Dog like.

lol ok dude

twintail said:
Mar1217 said:

Anyway, I guess this leave Bayonetta and DMC alone in the "race" for the title of best Beat'em Up franchise after seeing GOW subduing itself for something more Naughty Dog like.

lol ok dude

I don't get that statement, either. Not just because of some arbitrarily placed race, but because this looks very much like any other God of War game. They've just added some features that could spice things up. 

This will always be a damned if they do, damned if they don't-type situation, though. 

Pretty cool!

It's a buy.

I'm kinda interested. Looks refreshing.

Angelv577 said:
Finally!! Time to pre order.
Dr.Vita said:
Amazing news, the game looks fantastic and it will release at the perfect time! Playstation is the best place to play!

Time to pre order Yeah!

EPIC !!!!

Sony and many exclusive developers put so much love, work and money in their games - thats fantastic. So many incredible titles appearing on PlayStation 4, i'm very happy.

Game of the Year 2020: Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal or The Last of Us 2 ?!