By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War releasing April 20th, new trailer and new Special Editions announced

Intrinsic said:
zorg1000 said:
I loved the first trilogy and the PSP titles, never had a chance to play Ascension though

Will def get this when i finally buy a PS4.

Wait you don't own a PS4? I'm actually surprised.

Not yet, ive wanted one for awhile and probably would have gotten one last year but Switch early lineup was too good for me to pass up so i ended up getting one at launch (i usually wait a couple years).

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
SmashBros01 said:
Don't get the Nintendo Labo talk on God of War thread. Sure both games* are coming out on 4/20/17, that's about the only similarity. I'm sadly not excited about this new GOW game. I always love how the combat was from the previous games, but this 3rd person view point is weird looking. Hopefully it's not like a walking sim style of gameplay similar to The Order 1886. I will probably get the game towards the end of the year for cheap.

Sorry i started that, was just making a little joke and a few others ran with it.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Intrinsic said:
pitzy272 said:
Crap, I’ve been super excited for this game, but I was actually pretty underwhelmed by that trailer. Am I the only one? Seemed a tad cheesy, and they barely showed any big creatures or action.

Story trailer?

Yeah, the one they just released

JamesGarret said:
January: Monster Hunter World, DragonBall FighterZ
February: Shadow of the Colossus remake
March: Yakuza 6, NiNoKuni 2
April:God of War

Great start.

so it seems that may belongs again to third party😉

OMFG! Come April already....PS4 sales gonna bump over the roof....been waiting for ages since Ascension for GOW's first iteration on current gen 

Last edited by GameAnalyser - on 23 January 2018

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
God of War vs Nintendo Labo!!!!

maybe sony waited for labo release to counter a little bit like nintendo did with zelda vs horizon😉

That's the kind of trailer I've been waiting for.

JamesGarret said:
January: Monster Hunter World, new Digimon Story-rpg, DragonBall FighterZ
February: Shadow of the Colossus remake, Secret of Mana
March: Yakuza 6, Ni No Kuni 2
April:God of War

Great start.

#This is for the Player

#PS4

Every trailer for this so far has looked incredible, i'll probably try to get this day 1. Luckily it comes out in April so that leaves me a few more months to get the money ready for it, gotta get a new PS4 controller at some point before as well. 

The game looks great and April is not far off, glad to see no delay.