By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War releasing April 20th, new trailer and new Special Editions announced

finally the long awaited release date😁

Around the Network
PEEPer0nni said:
LipeJJ said:

Labo thread, obviously. 

OT: Will a fun watch on youtube since God of War turned into a Naughty Dog game.

Naughty Dog games are 30 hours long, have a crafting system and weapon/armor upgrades? But yeah you confirm EA's opinion that people don't care about linear games.

I've been saying it for a long time. People really don't want linear games even if they say otherwise cause muh 100 hours of playtime and shit.

Kerotan said:
JamesGarret said:
January: Monster Hunter World, DragonBall FighterZ
February: Shadow of the Colossus remake
March: Yakuza 6, NiNoKuni 2
April:God of War

Great start.

We are spoilt on PlayStation as usual. BTW what's with the labo talk? 

Anyway my hype levels are through the roof. I only glanced at the trailer but I can't wait. I'll be getting tu on the digital edition day 1.

Yupp, as always, the first part of the year is absolutly dominated by Sony. Nothing is even if the same league.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I loved the first trilogy and the PSP titles, never had a chance to play Ascension though

Will def get this when i finally buy a PS4.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

pastro243 said:
First day for me

Sheesh thats so old school...... now its day zero. being that we can preload downloads now.

Around the Network
pitzy272 said:
Crap, I’ve been super excited for this game, but I was actually pretty underwhelmed by that trailer. Am I the only one? Seemed a tad cheesy, and they barely showed any big creatures or action.

Story trailer?

zorg1000 said:
I loved the first trilogy and the PSP titles, never had a chance to play Ascension though

Will def get this when i finally buy a PS4.

Wait you don't own a PS4? I'm actually surprised.

Don't get the Nintendo Labo talk on God of War thread. Sure both games* are coming out on 4/20/17, that's about the only similarity. I'm sadly not excited about this new GOW game. I always love how the combat was from the previous games, but this 3rd person view point is weird looking. Hopefully it's not like a walking sim style of gameplay similar to The Order 1886. I will probably get the game towards the end of the year for cheap.

Intrinsic said:
pastro243 said:
First day for me

Sheesh thats so old school...... now its day zero. being that we can preload downloads now.

Im not sure if PS4/XBO have this feature, but it was pretty cool being able to buy games from the Nintendo website on my phone and having it downloaded and able to play right when i got home.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Looks good. Kinda weird that kids voice though. Everyone talks all epic like "We are not men, we are more than that" and "I know youre a god, not of this realm". Then the kid comes in "Ill chop your head off, you piece of shit!".lol