By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Official VGChartz Discord Server

Ka-pi96 said:
Why would you want people to join your little echo chamber if you're just going to kick them for no reason?

People get joke-kicked pretty commonly, you could have come back a second later if you wanted to.

Around the Network

It is not out of control anymore.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
It is not out of control anymore.

The different headings in the text editor actually work on the dev site, not used to that

Although now that I look at mine, it is smaller on desktop and quite large on mobile. Cannot see my hyperlinks or Arnold.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Let the party begin...

Around the Network

Maybe I should post more over there. But I don't have a lot of time, and my English sucks.

Flilix said:
Maybe I should post more over there. But I don't have a lot of time, and my English sucks.

No one speaks English there anyways. I just stare at the screen for hours at a time. 

Ka-pi96 said:
Why would you want people to join your little echo chamber if you're just going to kick them for no reason?

That feels harsh. I would like it if you posted more kapi. Just post polar bears.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Ka-pi96 said:

That feels harsh. I would like it if you posted more kapi. Just post polar bears.

I post plenty here. But I have no interest being in a chat server with certain people ever again...

Ka-pi96 said:
outlawauron said:

I post plenty here. But I have no interest being in a chat server with certain people ever again...

I admit that it can get hectic at times, but it has really helped co-ordination, especially for staff activities.