By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - New California has filed to become the "51st" US state

I'll believe it when it actually happens. It will be interesting if it does though. Trump would likely go along with it just because it would upset democrats.

Around the Network

Puerto Rico become a state with its 70 Billion dollar and growing debt? lol

Even though i dont like Trump it's a good thing he won for this reason and he should take action. Either PR stays a colony that can fix their crisis or let them become independent.

Doesn't California have to give permission to allow a part of them to just break away? I don't see Trump stopping this nor Congress but California might want to have a word.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

They should just move to Texas, it's pretty much what they sound like they want and I imagine they'd like it. Leave California to the yuppies! :D

This is silly, btw.

We need less borders, not more.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

Don't tread on me!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Than why does maine or west vergina exist again?

So they essentially want to „get rid of the waste“ in Trump speech?! For it to become New California there first needs to be no California no more. Also I’m sure the constitution forbids such a thing, right?!

NightlyPoe said: 

Article IV: Section 3

New States may be admitted by the Congress into this Union; but no new State shall be formed or erected within the Jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or Parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress.

That’s what I thought.

If they complain about the state‘s government why did they elect it?!

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 17 January 2018

what.

Hopefully this receives the same mockery as the silly calls for California to secede after the election. "The state government has become a tyrrany" lol I can't take this seriously.