By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I finally realiszed Switch is a tranny. Or intersex.

Intersex, tranny handheld or tranny console

It's intersex for sure 2 28.57%

Handheld tranny becoming a console 0 0%

Tranny console, wants to be mobile 0 0%

What? 3 42.86%

You perv! 1 14.29%

I like it either way! 1 14.29%

Total:7
captain carot said:

Yeah, right. Basically my mother tongue gave me that revelation. Handhelds are male, consoles female, and Switch is both, even has that tablet mode. But with handhelds being male and consoles being female, this isn't a hybrid. It's eitherthe first intersex gaming device or possibly a tranny handheld/home console.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
vivster said:

God bless languages without gendered pronouns for things.

BTW in German it's both female so it's either a hot lesbian console or double female, which also sounds sexy.

I honestly know no one he says die Handheld. Even the Duden says it's either masculine or neutral. So, language is on my side.

Ätsch.

I was expecting some kind of funny joke based on the title but......

Apparently in Dutch handhelds are male, while consoles can be both male and female. So the Switch is 2/3 male here.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Why are handhelds male and home consoles female?

German language. Everything has a grammatical gender and it seldom makes sense. It's similar to french, only in french most genders are swapped to german. For instance in german the sun is female and the moon male, and in french it's exactly the other way.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
vivster said:

God bless languages without gendered pronouns for things.

BTW in German it's both female so it's either a hot lesbian console or double female, which also sounds sexy.

Actually... Der Handheld or Das Handheld-System or Die Handheld-Konsole. In the last case it is female because of the console.At least that feels right for me. I could use another word. Die Mobilkonsole. Das mobile Spielgerät.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Please don't use derogatory and offensive terms used against transgender people, least of all to describe a videogame platform.

Thanks.