By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Welp, time to put a hold on masturbation

Ganoncrotch said:
Xen said:

What is this, VGPolyglot's doctor asking him?

Lol it's more exactly my face when I hear about someone trying to tug it through a few layers of clothes. I'm not sure how else to contribute to this thread other than to say that if it was possible to pull it off doing this practice at this stage I probably would have so I'm going to throw my hat into the people who think he has done some damage to it and should see a doctor.

Then get back to tugging it correctly lol

Haha. I really wish I could answer as to "why", but both ways are legitimate... doubt that is the cause of his problems though.

Around the Network
Xen said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Lol it's more exactly my face when I hear about someone trying to tug it through a few layers of clothes. I'm not sure how else to contribute to this thread other than to say that if it was possible to pull it off doing this practice at this stage I probably would have so I'm going to throw my hat into the people who think he has done some damage to it and should see a doctor.

Then get back to tugging it correctly lol

Haha. I really wish I could answer as to "why", but both ways are legitimate... doubt that is the cause of his problems though.

Dunno lol, my first thought when I read it was him rubbing the outside of a pair of pants which had something like a box cutter in the pocket... see.. then it's better to make sure there is nothing between hand and gland!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

It's ok, you just had your first male period. This is why sexual education needs to be taught in schools.

Last edited by Player2 - on 07 January 2018

Bu bu but....I just bought a VR headset....!

Ganoncrotch said:
Xen said:

Dunno lol, my first thought when I read it was him rubbing the outside of a pair of pants which had something like a box cutter in the pocket... see.. then it's better to make sure there is nothing between hand and gland!

I wish that expression was a common thing, then his doctor could seriously say it to him

Around the Network
Xen said:
Ganoncrotch said:

I wish that expression was a common thing, then his doctor could seriously say it to him

I dunno, would a doc give advice on how to tug it... they probably would, unless he goes to a religious doctor he should be fine with patients doing some stress relief

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Let me get this straight, you masturbate with cloth over your penis so you don't have to touch it? Why is that an issue? If that's the case then the an addiction to masturbating is not your problem. Just masturbate normally (skin-on-skin or use a toy) and you'll be fine.

No matter how much you masturbate,blood is not normal.Go see a doctor,for real.

This thread is great.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

If you want to hold off, that's fine and your decision, but in case you decide to go back to it, get some lube and do touch it directly. Rubbing your clothes on your penis exessively doesn't seem very healthy for it, especially if you got a rubbing burn and it bled.

And if it was actually blood in your semen, please go and visit a doctor even if you're embarassed, it could be a health problem that needs to be checked out.