By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Welp, time to put a hold on masturbation

agree with the others. this is not a side affect of masturbating too much. Either you have a open wound (from doing it through your clothes. Or you have some sort of infection.

If you find a wound, yes, taking a break is a good idea. If you don't go to the doctor.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
Flilix said:

With your clothes on? How does that even work?

Friction fetish...?

I can imagine that being a little bit unsettling. If the bleeding continues, I'd go see a doctor.

Flilix said:

pretty much this.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
Flilix said:

pretty much this.

Repeated friction in the right places (OK, mostly the head), will get you there quite easily.

Around the Network
Xen said:
Ganoncrotch said:

pretty much this.

Repeated friction in the right places (OK, mostly the head), will get you there quite easily.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

WolfpackN64 said:
I can imagine that being a little bit unsettling. If the bleeding continues, I'd go see a doctor.

I agree!

For a moment I thought Captain_Yuri was the one who made this thread.

Proud to be a Californian.

Ganoncrotch said:
Xen said:

What is this, VGPolyglot's doctor asking him?

Xen said:
Ganoncrotch said:

What is this, VGPolyglot's doctor asking him?

Lol it's more exactly my face when I hear about someone trying to tug it through a few layers of clothes. I'm not sure how else to contribute to this thread other than to say that if it was possible to pull it off doing this practice at this stage I probably would have so I'm going to throw my hat into the people who think he has done some damage to it and should see a doctor.

Then get back to tugging it correctly lol