Forums - NSFW Discussion - Welp, time to put a hold on masturbation

Machina said:
"I like having a few layers between me and my thing so I don't have to touch it." O_o

I'm expecting a "I've been hospitalized because I was doing xyz to not touch my thing while I pee and..." thread in the future.

Around the Network
Player2 said:
Machina said:
"I like having a few layers between me and my thing so I don't have to touch it." O_o

I'm expecting a "I've been hospitalized because I was doing xyz to not touch my thing while I pee and..." thread in the future.

Yeah. But the first sentence in that post will actually complain about the workability of the website on mobile.

And by the way,fapping is okay if you're do it when you want it.It's necessary to relief stress and other problems.Just don't force it.Don't do this only because you're bored,or it can get old and make you feel bad.

To live is to fap sometimes.Just go with the flow.

................ wtf
I thought yall were joking about this.

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Machina said:

I should have worded that better, it's the semen that I don't like touching, not my penis.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
COKTOE said:
Oh boy. :) Once again VGPolyglot, you surprise me with your frankness.

Holy shit! I just realized it was VG! I saw the photo and.. I dont knoe, for some reason I thought this was VersusEvil haha xD

Ha. This is definitely Polyglot. He's like Superman. Mild mannered citizen everyman one moment, rampaging sex monster the next. Well, not EXACTLY like Superman. :)

Chinese food for breakfast

VGPolyglot said:
Machina said:

I should have worded that better, it's the semen that I don't like touching, not my penis.

Toilet roll.

The friction probably opened one or multiple small cuts on your "thing" and the liquid spreaded it over your underwear.
If that was the case, it means you have been abusing it specially because of the cloth/cotton intermediating the process, and you need to give it a rest, if that wasn't the case you should get to a doctor asap.
Check your thing to see if are there any irritated parts.

Machina said:
VGPolyglot said:

Toilet roll.

a sock / someones face / an empty petit filous pot.....

be careful with that last one in case you forget you done it.... saying for a friend.

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Firstly, ewww.

Secondly, why don't you want to touch your dick?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702