By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo Switch has become the fastest selling video game system of all time in the US

Nintendo’s Financial Report later this month just got a lot more interesting.

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:
Alkibiádēs said:
Gotta love how bitter some people are over this.

OTBWY said:
Unstoppable.

The haters will have to eat it. Accept it and move the hell on.

Ljink96 said:
Lol, so much salt! Watch out guys, you might get high blood pressure if you stay too long!

Cut it out.

Right. Edited.

PAOerfulone said:

The OCT-DEC report is going to be most hyped yet. It's going to show us if the Switch is outpacing the PS4's first year.

OTBWY said:
PAOerfulone said:

The OCT-DEC report is going to be most hyped yet. It's going to show us if the Switch is outpacing the PS4's first year.

When's it released? January 31st?

mZuzek said:
Whoa, Odyssey outsold BotW globally in the US already? That's crazy.

Zelda is still technically ahead but not for long

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Whoa, Odyssey outsold BotW globally in the US already? That's crazy.

Don't forget the poor Wii U version. It might sell over 2 million there.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

when you plug a game boy to your TV the resolutions and etc do not improve.......when they say system they mean console, we see handheld, but its a system and a handheld

I do not understand how this is confusing when everyone keep asking why they leave game boy line out of the PR

Those are some great news, I certainly wouldn't have expected that a year ago.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

people are really try to spin this.........its common sense once Nintendo announce it reach 10 million and it did this in 9 days less than ps4, it was common sense to know Switch will beat out Sony first 12 months.......it was 9 days behind ps4 and had a whole December and January, before sales slow down in month 11 or 12.......while around month 11 or 12 for ps4 it was already out of holiday season...........so with both systems having one holiday sales and you add up all 12 months........Switch was going to beat the PS4 with ease........and there is still stock issues all over, especially Japan where people still line up

once April start and the first month of the second year start, we can start comparing how it will do against ps4 in its 2nd year..........Sony will get back the lead in 2nd year because their second holiday season coming up.......so as long as Switch keep it close.....by time its holiday season come up it can erase the lead and catch up or pass the ps4

GuyDuke said:
OTBWY said:

When's it released? January 31st?

I don't have a clue.