By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Sales 02 December 2017

Roberto63 said:

Why are you people so obsessed with how many units have been sold? You can just sense them salivating and getting so excited  when the PS4 or switch numbers come through. Why? What does it matter to you?? 

Yeah, I can't imagine people who come on a site dedicated to video game sales would care about video game sales.

Around the Network

Good numbers all round. Ps4 beasting.

I think Nintendo could really benefit by opening some development studios in Europe and have the developers make IPs that appeal specifically to them, because they have Japan by the balls and they're gaining more and more momentum in North America, but there's a lot of work to be done and a lot of room to improve in Europe.

Another 1m week for PS4, hopefully it stays above that for the rest of the month, great sales overall.

okr said:
Switch in Europe though: Plenty of room for improvement.

In my opinion, Switch hardware is too expensive. I‘m from Germany. You can buy a PS4 with two Dualshocks and a game for 299 Euro very often. Switch starts with 319 Euro without a game (often 329). Sometimes some retailers or Amazon drop the price on 299 for two days or so, after that the console isn‘t on stock. I guess it is a psychological thing. I like both consoles very much and I hope Switch will continue being successful in 2018. Numbers are great for both systems.

Around the Network

Gifantic sales for ps4!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Great for ps4 what a turn around for Sony. Just wait till 199 price point and remodel +100million easy which sets up ps5 perfectly

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Great! Now if only the software was getting updated this often. It kinda sucks being behind by almost two months.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Roberto63 said:

Why are you people so obsessed with how many units have been sold? You can just sense them salivating and getting so excited  when the PS4 or switch numbers come through. Why? What does it matter to you?? 

Hmmm strange. You’re on a sales tracking site and asking that question. A better question. Why are you here? What does it matter to you if they care? Perhaps this forum isn’t for you if you’re asking that question. :)

okr said:
Wow, Switch in Japan almost 100.000 more than PS4.

Switch in Europe though: Plenty of room for improvement.

I have yet to see one in real life.