By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch owners, how many 3rd party games do you have? (no Indies)

How many 3rd party games do you have?

Zero 29 33.72%

One or Two 26 30.23%

Three or Four 8 9.30%

Five or Six 6 6.98%

Seven or more 17 19.77%

Total:86

From major publishers, Sonic Mania, Doom and FIFA 18.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

None. But I thought about getting RL to smurf things up a bit. Don't know if that's worth the torture on my eyes and fingers though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Disgaea 5  (NIS)
Lego City Undercover. (Warner Bro)
Mario Plus Rabbids (Ubisoft)
DOOM. (Bethesda)
Dargonball Xenoverse 2. (Bandai)
Skyrim. (Bethesda)
Fire Emblem Warriors. (Koei Tecmo)

Resident Evil Rev 1/2. (capcom)

NBA 2k18 (for my stepson)  (2k)

Last edited by Shiken - on 29 December 2017

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Are you counting 3rd party made, published or just 3rd party IP?? I've got Mario Rabbids, FE: Warriors and Puyo Puyo Tetris as far as full price games go. Got around 10 indies to go with them.

Fifa 18 and Skyrim.

I will buy Yooka Laylee when the price drops and mayne LA noire and Doom at some point.

Around the Network

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
Ultra Street Fighter 2
The Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+
Rayman Legends
Skyrim (probably not for much longer though)

Doom
Skyrim

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

When it comes to stuff from major publishers I have Disgaea, usf2, Sonic mania, sonic forces, re revelations 2, romancing saga 2, setsuna, doom, Skyrim, mxgp3, and la noire

50 % of my current library is 3rd party (Skyrim,RBI 2017). With Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Doom next on my list that number will hold true for a while.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Why doesn’t games from independent developers count?