By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch owners, how many 3rd party games do you have? (no Indies)

How many 3rd party games do you have?

Zero 29 33.72%

One or Two 26 30.23%

Three or Four 8 9.30%

Five or Six 6 6.98%

Seven or more 17 19.77%

Total:86

Puyo Puyo Tetris and Super Bomberman R. The former is a great puzzle game, while the latter is...alright, but not worth the price it's at right now.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

I currently own Doom, RE Revelations Collection, and Sonic Mania, so 3. Also, I've previously owned Disgaea 5 and Mario + Rabbids (if that one counts).

NNID: TheCCluc

Why counting out the indies ? Budget size and methods of distribution doesn’t make them less 3rd party than a AAA game.

Anyway...

L.A Noire
Skyrim
Doom
Fate/xtella
Disgeae
Dragonball z

But Indie games are consider 3rd party? They are much smaller of a company in terms of 3rd party company like EA, Ubisoft, etc. But they are one in the same. But I have too many 3rd party games to count lol: Doom, Skyrim, Steamworld Dig 2, Fast RMX, Shovel Knight, NBA 2K18, Sonic Mania, Sonic Forces, Disgaea 5, USF2, Tiny Metal, and still much more :p

Currently own 2 (DOOM and Skyrim), however that's already one more than I owned on the WiiU (ZombiU), so I'd say it's off to a good start.

Around the Network

i guess mario n rabbids tho i dont consider that 3rd party... just bought stardew valley but you said no indies

Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2
Skyrim
Doom
LA Noire
Sonic Forces
Rayman Legends
Fate/Extella Umbral Star
Just Dance 2017
Skylanders Imaginators
Lego Worlds
Has-Been Heroes
Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle

I voted 2 because I have Puyo Puyo Tetris and Has Been Heroes. Not counting Mario + Rabbids.

Mario + Rabbids
LA Noire
Skyrim
Sonic Mania

RER 1+2
Doom
Skyrim
Sonic Mania
Gunvolt