Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch owners, how many 3rd party games do you have? (no Indies)

How many 3rd party games do you have?

Zero 29 33.72%

One or Two 26 30.23%

Three or Four 8 9.30%

Five or Six 6 6.98%

Seven or more 17 19.77%

Total:86

Puyo Puyo Tetris and Super Bomberman R. The former is a great puzzle game, while the latter is...alright, but not worth the price it's at right now.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

I currently own Doom, RE Revelations Collection, and Sonic Mania, so 3. Also, I've previously owned Disgaea 5 and Mario + Rabbids (if that one counts).

NNID: TheCCluc

Mario and Rabbids feels first party. It won't ever be on another system because the game HEAVILY very, very heavily relies on Nintendos first party IPs.

Same with Fire emblem warrior.

And based on the example games I'm guessing you mean multiplatform games - not third party games.

So.. one. Disgaea 5.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
    • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
    • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
    • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

Why counting out the indies ? Budget size and methods of distribution doesn’t make them less 3rd party than a AAA game.

Anyway...

L.A Noire
    Skyrim
    Doom
    Fate/xtella
    Disgeae
    Dragonball z

But Indie games are consider 3rd party? They are much smaller of a company in terms of 3rd party company like EA, Ubisoft, etc. But they are one in the same. But I have too many 3rd party games to count lol: Doom, Skyrim, Steamworld Dig 2, Fast RMX, Shovel Knight, NBA 2K18, Sonic Mania, Sonic Forces, Disgaea 5, USF2, Tiny Metal, and still much more :p

Around the Network

Currently own 2 (DOOM and Skyrim), however that's already one more than I owned on the WiiU (ZombiU), so I'd say it's off to a good start.

i guess mario n rabbids tho i dont consider that 3rd party... just bought stardew valley but you said no indies

Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2
    Skyrim
    Doom
    LA Noire
    Sonic Forces
    Rayman Legends
    Fate/Extella Umbral Star
    Just Dance 2017
    Skylanders Imaginators
    Lego Worlds
    Has-Been Heroes
    Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle

I voted 2 because I have Puyo Puyo Tetris and Has Been Heroes. Not counting Mario + Rabbids.

Mario + Rabbids
    LA Noire
    Skyrim
    Sonic Mania