By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch owners, how many 3rd party games do you have? (no Indies)

How many 3rd party games do you have?

Zero 29 33.72%

One or Two 26 30.23%

Three or Four 8 9.30%

Five or Six 6 6.98%

Seven or more 17 19.77%

Total:86

Skyrim
Nights of Azure 2
Puyo Puyo tetris
Romancing SaGa 2
I am Setsuna
Spelunker Party
Troll and I
Sonic Mania
Super bomberman r
Disgaea 5

(Fire emblem Warriors)

Had fate/extella

Around the Network

Only one right now, DB Xenoverse 2.

That's what my PS4 is for lol.

Skyrim, Doom, L.A. Noire, SFII, and Bomberman.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

About 15 off the top of my head. Seems like some third parties are reaping the rewards for supporting the Switch from the beginning.

Around the Network
abronn627 said:
Why counting out the indies ? Budget size and methods of distribution doesn’t make them less 3rd party than a AAA game.

Anyway...

L.A Noire
Skyrim
Doom
Fate/xtella
Disgeae
Dragonball z

If he doesn't count certain games it might make the poll more in line with what he might like, as a non switch owner I'm not sure why he would care about this info

If you are interested op there is a thread where users post all the third party games they buy, read through that and pick which ones count in your head based on whatever weird metric you think certain money doesn't"count"

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

None currently, cause I don't have the cash or time to spare outside my regular paradox game sessions. Hell haven't got oddesey yet. But I AM 90% sure I'll buy valkyria chronicles 4 on the switch.

Why no indies? I have loads of 'em!

Mario + Rabbids
Sonic Mania
Sonic Forces
Doom
LA Noire
Skyrim

Not including indies, Doom and Super Bomberman R.