Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zelda Breath of the Wild is dominating GOTY awards

Damn I so want to play it. Doesn’t make my decision easier...can’t decide between PSVR or Switch after Christmas.

Around the Network

As it should be, is one of the best (if not the best) game ever, so it does makes total sense.

As it should

Errorist76 said:
Damn I so want to play it. Doesn’t make my decision easier...can’t decide between PSVR or Switch after Christmas.

I would hold off on both, realistically, Switch and PSVR should both have price reduction come next full year. Unless of course $50 to $100 is not deal breaker. 

Switch is a great console, and while I am not sold on VR as platform (Will get one eventually), I assume you will have use for it, but I can see waiting on both, if you are not huge on either. 

Acevil said:
Errorist76 said:

I would hold off on both, realistically, Switch and PSVR should both have price reduction come next full year. Unless of course $50 to $100 is not deal breaker. 

Switch is a great console, and while I am not sold on VR as platform (Will get one eventually), I assume you will have use for it, but I can see waiting on both, if you are not huge on either. 

If switch continues to sell very well for the first 6 months of next year i doubt we will get a price drop, also depends on their holiday line up. (Unless you meant temp drop?)

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Errorist76 said:

PSVR just had a price reduction and I could get one with Moves and cam for 269,- € incl. VAT. New, with warranty...got 3 days to decide. I could also use it on my PC.

Switch will hold its price as long as it’s selling and there are already 5 must play games and I definitely want one when Octopath Traveler comes out.

I’m just craving for that next level gaming experience, that excitement I seem to miss from modern gaming. I’m sure both systems will deliver that, but I’m somehow thinking VR is a bigger game changer.

IkePoR said:
Cannibalizing the competition.

This!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I'm also glad a game early in the year won GoTY, I thought that later in the year everyone would start bandwagon'ing the Zelda hate train as "better" games came out like P5 or SuperMario Odyyesey

Errorist76 said:

You know you want it ;)

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
Errorist76 said:

You know you want it ;)

What a badass gif :-O

bubut Wipeout VR.... :) I’ll probably just stop eating and buy both. Problem is then I’ll most likely lose my job ehehe.