I choose...

Splatoon 2 33 28.70%

Xenoblade 2 46 40.00%

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle 11 9.57%

ARMS 5 4.35%

Other 20 17.39%

Total:115

Splatoon 2

Haven't played Xenoblade Chronicles 2 yet tho.

Around the Network

This is how all my Switch games rank so far:

1. Breath of the Wild
2. Super Mario Odyssey
3. Sonic Mania
T-4. Splatoon 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. How this tie is broken depends on what I think of Xenoblade 2 once I finish it.
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
7. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
8. NBA 2K18
9. Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
10. Batman: The Telltale Series
11. Fire Emblem Warriors
12. Sonic Forces
13. Fast RMX
14. ARMS
15. Super Bomberman R
16. 1-2 Switch

SegataSanshiro said:
Xenoblade 2 IS my Switch GOTY. I have Zelda on Wii U and MO is great but Xenoblade is my jam!

Mine too. 

Doom and Xenoblade were my favorite games on the system this year, and virtually the only ones that have made the machine worthwile, even though the latter can be a complete mess sometimes.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Splatoon 2, I didn 't play mario + rabbids and xenoblade 2 yet.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is my second favorite Switch game after BOTW, with SMO and Splatoon 2 taking third and fourth.

Easily XC2.

From everything I played, Odyssey is easy my #1 then BotW.

Third would be Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, just like Odyssey and BotW, is a game packed with so much love and charm, tight and challenging with Kirkhope at his best with the soundtrack.

And a special mention to ARMS, I may suck at it, but is another title I find pretty great. Those would be the highlights of my year with the Switch.

Xenoblade 2, i have Mario+Rabbids but haven't gotten to it yet. Splatoon 2 is primarily a multiplayer game so it can't win Game of the Year. Didn't connect with Arms at all

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. Such a great game.