Xenoblade 2 46 40.00%

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle 11 9.57%

ARMS 5 4.35%

Other 20 17.39%

Total:115

It’s hard

Xenoblade 2, Skyrim, Stardew Valley

ARMS would be up there.

I am not done it yet, probably Xenoblade 2.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

XC2 it is then.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Does Mario Kart 8 Deluxe count? I vote that.

Xenoblade 2 is my overall Switch GOTY even when factoring in Mario and Zelda - though both of those are also phenomenal games. Xenoblade 2 makes me sad that I never grabbed the first one or tried XCX on my Wii U.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

But I soon will play in Xenoblade 2, so that may change.

Around the Network

FE Warriors, and I think I'd put it above BotW, at least. Still need to get around to SMO.

Easily Xenoblade Chronicles 2, AND I HAVEN'T FINISHED IT YET ! This game must have my favourite videogame soundtrack ever, the characters are all charming and likable, the combat system is DEEP and satisfying for those who can master it, the areas you can explore in it are breathtaking to say the least, the only gripe is that it's so big of a game it can't be polished as much as your regular Nintendo games, but still it's not a broken game by any mean. The VA could be better, but not being a natural English speaker makes my standards for VA far lower than most people, and for those who are there's the option to listen to the japanese dub.

Mario Kart 8, Mario + Rabbids and Splatoon 2 were all amazing too though

Splatoon 2 is my 2nd favorite switch game behind Breath of the Wild,

I would easily put Xenoblade 2 above Mario n Zelda and I'm not even done with it yet. Game keeps getting better the more I play it, whereas I couldn't exactly say the same for Mario and especially Zelda. But of course, Splatoon 2 trumps all of them by a mile!

I would have to say Splatoon 2.

In terms of ranking my personal top 3 Switch games, Odyssey is first, and then I'd put Splatoon 2 over BOTW. I like Splatoon 2 just a bit more in the sense that I can pick it up and play for a bit whenever and it will always be fun. BOTW is one of those games to where I have to be in the mood to make further progress on it, and that honestly loses a bit of shine in my eyes.