Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle 11 9.57%

ARMS 5 4.35%

Other 20 17.39%

Total:115

#1 Breath of the Wild
#2 Super Mario Odyssey
#3 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
#4 Splatoon 2

I'd rank Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon for Wii U higher than Mario Odyssey, but the Switch versions don't bring a lot of new stuff, so I didn't really play them much yet.
Mario + Rabbids looks pretty fun, I might buy it eventually. I don't know about Xenoblade though, it doesn't really look like my type of game.

Around the Network

Im going to say Arms. It's my second most played game after Zelda. Such a fun and surprisingly deep fighter. After that I would probably say Skyrim. Im probably the only person who's never played it, and although it's an old game I think it's held up quite well.

zippy said:
Im going to say Arms. It's my second most played game after Zelda. Such a fun and surprisingly deep fighter. After that I would probably say Skyrim. Im probably the only person who's never played it, and although it's an old game I think it's held up quite well.

Haha, I also have played a surprisingly large amount of ARMS.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

You can't ask for a GOTY and already exclude two =p. You could just ask for the top 5 or what is the 3rd best.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Jumpin said:
zippy said:

Haha, I also have played a surprisingly large amount of ARMS.

Now they have added badges im like a man possessed trying to get them :)

Around the Network

I'm actually surprised how much I enjoy ARMS these days. Still, I wouldn't dare to place it on the first spot. That would be XBC2 for me.

Even counting both of those, FE; Warriors is my GOTY. I've sunk 130 hours into it and I can't remember the last time I've had this much pure fun with a game (Odyssey came close, but not quite). It came out with no hype and a lot of criticism, but its an excellent game and I'm glad I bought it.

Um. I guess Xenoblade Chronicles 2?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Xenoblade 2, I got it at the start of December and have already put over 100 hours into it and picked up the expansion pass.

Splatoon 2 is also good, but half of my time there has mainly been playing shifts of Salmon Run, which is awesome and probably could be its own stand alone title if Nintendo wanted to do that sort of thing.

NoirSon said:
Xenoblade 2, I got it at the start of December and have already put over 100 hours into it and picked up the expansion pass.

Splatoon 2 is also good, but half of my time there has mainly been playing shifts of Salmon Run, which is awesome and probably could be its own stand alone title if Nintendo wanted to do that sort of thing.

How do you have so much time? That's a full-time job's worth of play.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.