By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - December NPD Hardware Battle Royale! X1 vs NSW vs PS4 [Who Gets 1st/2nd/3rd]

VGPolyglot said:
NobleTeam360 said:
PS4> Xbox One> Switch. (Same as November)

This.

Wrong wrong wrong!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
VGPolyglot said:

This.

Wrong wrong wrong!

OK then...

Switch > PS4 > XB1

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Just going by Amazon for so far I'll say Switch, PS4 then Xbox One.

NS>PS4>XBO

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
Well seeing as Xbox couldn't even win the month with all the X1X pre orders - I'm going to go with them being #3.

The ps4 isn't at $200 anymore, but who knows what deals they will do for Christmas.

I'm going with Switch -> Ps4 -> X1. That way even if PS4 wins I still get to be surprised and consider that a mini-victory.

XBO was also $189, And didn’t sell out almost instantaneously like the $199 PS4 did, so I imagine that helped bolster its numbers for the last week of the month. There was of course also the X release, which I doubt it made up more than 50% of Xbox hardware sales, but new hardware + strong marketing campaign will definitely have a large impact. 

If Sony drops the price of PS4 again, along with the confirmed Pro price drops, I think there’s a good chance they’ll come out on top. I don’t think X will sell as well in December as it did at launch. We’ll see though. Honestly wasn’t expecting Switch to be so low by comparison in November, so I guess anything can happen lol 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Ill go with PS4> Xbox One> Switch.

[NSW/PS4/X1]

XBO > PS4 > NSW

Same as last month.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

This is such a toss up. No combination that anybody picks is beyond the realm of possibility, much less crazy nonsense. That's how close this is. Crazy nonsense picks aren't possible. PS4 > Switch > Xbox One

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."