By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - December NPD Hardware Battle Royale! X1 vs NSW vs PS4 [Who Gets 1st/2nd/3rd]

Xbox one > switch > ps4. I have no idea but thats what im hoping. Switch and ps4 dominated enough this year, especially the ps4 so its now the xbox one to win

Around the Network
Flilix said:
Tag. I will pick the least popular option.

NS > XOne > PS4

Pinkie_pie said:
Xbox one > switch > ps4. I have no idea but thats what im hoping. Switch and ps4 dominated enough this year, especially the ps4 so its now the xbox one to win

Nah i dont thinknso. It had a great nov and still got beaten by ps4. I think its more likely itll get last then 2nd but thats just my opinion. X1X also helped out last month (launch)

Switch > PS4 > XB1

I think this month will be much closer than last month in any case, so could go in any way.

PS4>NSW>Xbox1

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
PS4 > XB > SW

Edit:  PS4 > SW > XB1

PS4/Xbox One/Switch

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Hm, PS4 / Switch / Xbox

From what I've observed, the Switch is sold out everywhere. PS4 has been sold out on many occasions as well. If I'm wrong, I think it's because Switch vs Xbox could go either way.

Will consider PS4 will have some spot deals, X1X already released so only the deals for X1 to count for and Switch uplift for December...

Again the 3 could be the winner, and they shall be quite near each other but a repetition of November rank with PS4>X1>Switch but with the margins being very small.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Repeat of last month PS4>XB1>NSW

Xbox doesn't have the momentum of Xbox One X preorders going for it anymore, but has a crapton of holiday sales holding it up. Sony has their BF bundle and Pro markdowns. Switch, no deals, but could hit a million this month.