By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - December NPD Hardware Battle Royale! X1 vs NSW vs PS4 [Who Gets 1st/2nd/3rd]

Flilix said:
pcstation4 said:
Switch>XB1>PS4

Flilix said: 

NS > XOne > PS4

andyy2017 said:

NS/XBO/PS4

*High five*

Great job

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Hiku said:

I was aware that XB1X pre-orders had been stacking up. However I also recall reading that it suffered from shortages in a lot of places. And I think demand for it would still be pretty hot over the holidays. And without a $199 PS4 deal, I could see it edge out the PS4. And it appears that this happened. It also came very close to last months sales.

Of course Sony could have introduced another $199 deal in December. I wasn't questioning their ability to do so. I just didn't think they'd want to.

As for Switch, it exceeded my expectations.

Yeah, i got that one all kinds a wrong. But I feel the real killer of my and many others prediction was that sony didn't do another $199 SKU. Though I said it in my prediction that they win by default if they do another $199 release.... atlas, they didn't.

I guess you are also right, sony just doesn't see the need to drop to $199 right now. In truth I can relate with their reasoning as considering their global position there just isn't a need to.