By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - December NPD Hardware Battle Royale! X1 vs NSW vs PS4 [Who Gets 1st/2nd/3rd]

Volterra_90 said:
This will be a close call, if I had to guess, I'd say PS4-NSW-XOne. I did the same prediction in November, but XOne managed to surprise me. Let's see if it continues the positive trend.

Still, what's important is that all the fanbases must be happy about the console results lately.

Unfortunately based on many of the topics recently, I suspect it'll be like the tag line for aliens vs predator... Whoever wins we lose. 

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
Madword said:
Volterra_90 said:
This will be a close call, if I had to guess, I'd say PS4-NSW-XOne. I did the same prediction in November, but XOne managed to surprise me. Let's see if it continues the positive trend.

Still, what's important is that all the fanbases must be happy about the console results lately.

Unfortunately based on many of the topics recently, I suspect it'll be like the tag line for aliens vs predator... Whoever wins we lose. 

Yep, that's for sure. If you navigated through the November NPD thread, you could pretty much understand why it had to be locked xD.

PS4 will win December because it's a sales juggernaut.
Xbox One will be second because of Americans and Christmas sales.
Switch will be third.

Same as november. PS4 > X1 > NS

PS4 > X1 > NS

Around the Network
pcstation4 said:
Switch>XB1>PS4

Flilix said: 

NS > XOne > PS4

andyy2017 said:

NS/XBO/PS4

*High five*

Flilix said:
Flilix said:
Tag. I will pick the least popular option.

NS > XOne > PS4

You called it :)

andyy2017 said:

NS/XBO/PS4

another did.

Flilix said:
pcstation4 said:
Switch>XB1>PS4

Flilix said: 

NS > XOne > PS4

andyy2017 said:

NS/XBO/PS4

*High five*

Standing out seemed to pay off, this time :)

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Reading through the predictions, so many got it wrong including myself. It really is hard to ever bet against PS4 cause it's been money so consistently

RolStoppable said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:
Reading through the predictions, so many got it wrong including myself. It really is hard to ever bet against PS4 cause it's been money so consistently

PS4 has won only three NPDs since Switch launched.

It's still hard to bet against, especially after the domination that was Nov 2017