By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's 2018 lineup could be bonkers!

How excited are you for Nintendo's 2018?

MAXIMUM OVERHYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11 14.29%

Super hyped! 11 14.29%

Cautiously Optimistic 30 38.96%

Meh 15 19.48%

Reserved pessimism 5 6.49%

I am Super Worried for Switch's 2018 2 2.60%

NINTENDOOMED! DOOMED I SAYYYYYYYY!!!!! 3 3.90%

Total:77

Aaaand the ports announcements are already starting to trickle in. Bayonetta 2 was just confirmed for Switch this Feburary. Talk about giving us short notice! I feel like the January direct is going to be nuts.

Also, rumors are swirling that Namco Bandai has 5 or 6 games to announce being ported over to switch. Soul Caliber 6 is rumored to be among them!

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
Cerebralbore101 said:
Aaaand the ports announcements are already starting to trickle in. Bayonetta 2 was just confirmed for Switch this Feburary. Talk about giving us short notice! I feel like the January direct is going to be nuts.

Also, rumors are swirling that Namco Bandai has 5 or 6 games to announce being ported over to switch. Soul Caliber 6 is rumored to be among them!

Do you think Soul calibur was announced and specifically chose to NOT announce it on switch. Only to then announce it shortly after?

Why would Bandai ever do that?

Wolfenstein II is technically doing just that.

It is gonna be bonkers.

Remember. We have two unified software pipeline's worth of games now instead of just one. All the support Nintendo gave to two platforms is going to go to one. You're gonna be surprised at many games it'll get.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Bandorr said:
Kai_Mao said:

Wolftenstein 2 was announced Jun 12.  It was announced for Switch in September.  That is 4 months.

The Bandai special event is December 15th. That is around 8 days after the game award show.

HUGE difference.

I’m not saying it will happen like that, just that it has happened recently..

Bandorr said:
Kai_Mao said:

Wolftenstein 2 was announced Jun 12.  It was announced for Switch in September.  That is 4 months.

The Bandai special event is December 15th. That is around 8 days after the game award show.

HUGE difference.

Thats 3 months you big silly

But i think the point is that Bethesda had to of known they were going to port Wolf 2 to Switch at that point, right?

Also im pretty sure the same thing happened with COD on Wii U a couple years ago.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

DID they say a pokemon game was coming out 2018?

Just a little update for this thread. Here's what we know is coming this year. 
  • Yoshi
  • Kirby Star Allies
  • Fire Emblem
  • Octopath Traveler
  • DragonQuest Builders
  • No More Heroes 3
  • Wolfenstein II
  • Valkyria Chronicles 4
  • Ys VIII
  • Dark Souls Remastered (WITH EPIC AMIIBO!)
  • Pillars of Eternity II
  • Smash Bros. 
  • Okami HD
  • Southpark
  • Crash Insane Trilogy
  • Captian Toad Treasure Tracker
  • Tropical Freeze
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Bloodstained
  •  Wargroove
  •  Hollow Knight
  •  Super Meat Boy Forever
  •  Owl Boy
  •  Shovel Knight King of Cards
  •  The Sexy Brutale
Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 10 March 2018

good line up for Switch. Lots of mid tier games. Only one so far that's a system seller is Smash Bros. Thats gotta be the holiday title

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick