By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Official Software Adjustments Thread

You speeded up putting up the numbers! Thank you for your hard work!

Around the Network

Very good! Thanks for the work.

Machina said:
PSA - Now that I've managed to get us caught up a bit with the software charts and things are progressing nicely, I'm going to be devoting some time again each week to making adjustments. The first set of adjustments will show up at the end of the current chart week and I'll post them here as usual. The focus for them will be on 2017 full yearly adjustments.

It is great how you are closing the gap of the software charts. Do I understand correctly that you will do all adjustments for 2017 at once?

Thanks, Machina.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Machina I have question towards the PS Vita software sales in the west. You stopped tracking PS Vita software numbers outside from Japan while Sony is still selling physical carts in the west and it is confirmed from Sony that the production will stop in 2019. So technically this confirms that Sony is still selling PS Vita retail Software in the west at this point while VGChartz has stopped tracking them. I would really appreciate it if you could explain this.

Around the Network

Mate.... I'm sorry.

C'mon France,get it together!

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Was France so overtracked? All I see is decreases in France, France decrease...

Machina said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Was France so overtracked? All I see is decreases in France, France decrease...

Overtracked for PS4, XO, and NS games, which is why most of the adjustments are decreases (that and I did almost all of the increases first and have very few of those left to do for France).

To give you an idea of totals - PS4 software is ~750k over, XO ~500k, and NS ~600k.

Almost 2 million over, no wonder you're cutting sales there

FFXV might be overtracked. Just announced that it's at 7.7m sales.

VGC has it at 

PS4 Physical : 5.24m
XBO Physical : 1.08m

And apparently leaked steam figures from last month mean:

PC : 0.49m

This leaves only 0.89m for PS4+XBO digital, which would be a digital ratio of just 12.3% which seems too low.