By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Show your game room/setup 2017

Mine hasn't changed much since 2007 (this was 2013), except new consoles and the shelves are all filled up now.

More recent shot of my collection

I recently replaced the tv in the livingroom with a 65" 4K HDR set. then put the old tv next to it a few weeks later more as a joke, yet it's still sitting there today. Kind of convenient.

Dirty console peasant that can't afford a gaming pc :) /jk

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

That being said, it's crazy how sexy the Switch is docked. Even the Switch  menu system is sexy to me.  I like it  

Looking back at the picture, I should switched the joycons, the red neon ones would be more visible docked.

BasilZero said:

Once I move to a new home, after I set it up in a dedicated game room, I'll take pics...which wont be until 2018 though :p.

Early or late 2018???

SvennoJ said:

Mine hasn't changed much since 2007 (this was 2013), except new consoles and the shelves are all filled up now.

I recently replaced the tv in the livingroom with a 65" 4K HDR set. then put the old tv next to it a few weeks later more as a joke, yet it's still sitting there today. Kind of convenient.

What a difference four years makes, collection is looking full now!

And you should keep the double TV setup for the kids, should be fun with Splatoon 2.
I played Splatoon on the WiiU like that once, it was a blast xD

@bold: That's towards me? :P

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

That being said, it's crazy how sexy the Switch is docked. Even the Switch  menu system is sexy to me.  I like it  

Looking back at the picture, I should switched the joycons, the red neon ones would be more visible docked.

BasilZero said:

Once I move to a new home, after I set it up in a dedicated game room, I'll take pics...which wont be until 2018 though :p.

Early or late 2018???

SvennoJ said:

And you should keep the double TV setup for the kids, should be fun with Splatoon 2.

Probably a comment on posts like this saying that people only buy consoles because they can't afford a PC.

Clearly, this is not the case with you, SvennoJ and many others (myself included).

OT: I like your setups. Mine has a PS4, PS3, 360 and soon a Switch. I have a PC in another room but I use it mostly for work.

Over the past few days I've been working on redecorating my room, from the floor to the walls, but I likely won't be finished until either Dec or Jan.

All I have space wise atm would be the desk with the rig and monitor taking the space.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Well since the Switch came out I have been playing it almost exclusively.

BotW
Disgaea 5
Mario Kart 8 Delux
ARMs
Lego City Undercover
Splatoon 2
Dragonball Xenoverse 2
Mario Oddyssy
DOOM

And soon...

Resident Evil Revalations 1/2
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
DLC packs for BotW and Dragonball Xenoverse 2

Soooo basically my game room in 2017 is...WHEREVER I DAMN WELL PLEASE! >=D

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
SvennoJ said:

Yeah, I moved all the double DVDs (reoplaced with blu-ray) and the whole original star trek series out of the way as well as many games traded in and given away. Currently it's so full movies are lying flat on top as well. Time for more shelves or purge more DVDs.

The double tv setup is suiting me very well too. I guess they could play PvZ2 multiplayer together with this setup, if that's allowed with one ps+ account (it should) haven't tried yet.

The bolded was towards the "Console gamers, why do you feel console gaming is better than pc" thread :p

The setup is getting used a lot less since psvr. I still sit in the room, but with the headset on the projector is getting little use. I still prefer to use the surround sound instead of headphones though. Skyrim VR tomorrow! Currently watching the livestream on Eurogamer
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-11-16-watch-ian-plays-the-first-four-hours-of-skyrim-vr

Swap out the Xbox One S for an Xbox One X and here you go: https://youtu.be/Z4j6dXUJBYw

I've done a better job hiding my wires and decorating since this video, too.

Last edited by d21lewis - on 16 November 2017

My setup, is better:

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

This thread woild be even cooler if we each gave our gaming setups a unique name to describe its epicness. Like mine is “Zygote’s Twisty Twirl Build a Fun” or “Zygote’s Rebirth Unearth 2017.” :p

Replicant said: 
Probably a comment on posts like this saying that people only buy consoles because they can't afford a PC.
Clearly, this is not the case with you, SvennoJ and many others (myself included).
SvennoJ said: 
Yeah, I moved all the double DVDs (reoplaced with blu-ray) and the whole original star trek series out of the way as well as many games traded in and given away. Currently it's so full movies are lying flat on top as well. Time for more shelves or purge more DVDs.

The bolded was towards the "Console gamers, why do you feel console gaming is better than pc" thread :p

You where right Replicant! Somehow I missed that thread myself.

I was throwing away so many DVDs this summer, and it was such a shame. Purging the collection as you do seems like a smarter idea. By doing it continuously the media at least has some value.

BasilZero said: 
Likely late 2018.

We'll see ya in the 2018 ed of the thread

Chazore said:
Over the past few days I've been working on redecorating my room, from the floor to the walls, but I likely won't be finished until either Dec or Jan. All I have space wise atm would be the desk with the rig and monitor taking the space.

Be sure to post it whenever it is finished

Shiken said:
Soooo basically my game room in 2017 is...WHEREVER I DAMN WELL PLEASE! >=D

What a cop out!

Ka-pi96 said:
People showing off their big screens and all I've got is a 22 inch

Show us, big TVs are just compensating xD

d21lewis said: 
Swap out the Xbox One S for an Xbox One X and here you go: https://youtu.be/Z4j6dXUJBYw

I've done a better job hiding my wires and decorating since this video, too.

I'm curious how your improved room looks like~

m0ney said:

My setup, is better:

I like the 4:3 monitor!

zygote said:
This thread woild be even cooler if we each gave our gaming setups a unique name to describe its epicness. Like mine is “Zygote’s Twisty Twirl Build a Fun” or “Zygote’s Rebirth Unearth 2017.” :p

A picture is worth a thousand words

Last edited by TomaTito - on 16 November 2017

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"