By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Show your game room/setup 2017

I am actually impressed how neat and tidy everyone is. My gaming area is always a mess and my consoles and games are scattered throughout several areas around my house.

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
KLAMarine said:

Wonder what game that is on the screen...

Its the best game ever: Pikmin. I can spot a Pikmin game a mile away. 

Yeah, definitely looks it.

PwerlvlAmy said:

*snip*

Bravo! Wow!

KLAMarine said:
killeryoshis said:

Its the best game ever: Pikmin. I can spot a Pikmin game a mile away. 

Yeah, definitely looks it.

PwerlvlAmy said:

*snip*

Bravo! Wow!

gonna have to tear down another wall and make another room!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

The_Liquid_Laser said:
I am actually impressed how neat and tidy everyone is. My gaming area is always a mess and my consoles and games are scattered throughout several areas around my house.

You can clean up before taking a picture ;)

This is how my pc setup looks like in reality

Granted it's hardly ever used anymore, yet it didn't look much better before.

With kids I have lost the battle to keep things tidy. My laptop usually has 2 or 3 controllers hanging of it to charge, tv cabinet is covered in lego dimension and skylander figures in between game cases and other game related stuff. Snes mini scattered on the floor, cables sticking out everywhere.

PwerlvlAmy said:
SvennoJ said:

Simply amazing collection. How did you amass that fortune at age 27!
Do you rent out that room for holidays? :)

its $500 a night plus anyone who rents must buy me pizza and wings each night they pay to stay

That is an awesome collection.  What kind of pizza do you like?  mild or hot wings?  im on my way  =p

Around the Network

I'm just too cheap to buy additional furniture for any kind of setup. When I bought an XOne in addition to my 360, I just put it on a makeshift stand near the TV and it's still there. As for the games, I just took some books out from a shelf and put them in the garage.

Cheap and lazy ftw.

How some of you guys seem to avoid clutter is beyond me.

Kwaidd said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

its $500 a night plus anyone who rents must buy me pizza and wings each night they pay to stay

That is an awesome collection.  What kind of pizza do you like?  mild or hot wings?  im on my way  =p

Extra Cheese,Pepperoni,Mushroom,Olive and Jalapeno pizza and I like mild bone in wings!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KSmrWPdl1QtXVWAvhTSR81mrr5b2qcHw/view?usp=sharing