By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2017 - FINISH YOUR LISTS

Flilix said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Yes, this is a good time to bring up expectations and likes and dislikes. So i'll just say it now. Anyone who has a Pokemon game in their list gets a double thumbs down  

I've got 0 Musou and 9 Pokémon games. So I'm currently at 18 thumbs down.

Anyone who has any games in their top 24 that aren't a Nintendo exclusive, should get a thumbs down too.

Someone hasn't played Dark Souls 1. 

Around the Network
Flilix said:

Anyone who has any games in their top 24 that aren't a Nintendo exclusive, should get a thumbs down too.

Someone hasn't played Dark Souls 1. 

I haven't, and I'm not going to. Mario Odyssey was already hard enough for me.

My 50th game had one of the most succesful kickstarters for indie games!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

A Knight with a Shovel?

Slarvax said:

No Man's Sky

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Slarvax said:

A Knight with a Shovel?

One might call him a Shovel Knight

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Flilix said:

Yes, this is a good time to bring up expectations and likes and dislikes. So i'll just say it now. Anyone who has a Pokemon game in their list gets a double thumbs down  

In my Top 24 are 8 Nintendo-exclusive games, 2 games that were non-exclusive on Nintendo-platforms and 14 non-Nintendo-platform games. That earns me 16 thumbs down, isn't that right?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Hint for my #50:

"This wireless stuff makes life a lot easier."
"Yup. Welcome to the wi-fi era."
"Remember, you're saying that to a guy from the era of hi-fi."
"Hi-fi? As in like, high in fiber?"
"Ugh... Don't put me in adult undergarments yet, kid."

My game #50 was back then one of the most innovative fighting games. it was published by a company that is today less known for it's games but still one of the most important companies in gaming.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
My game #50 was back then one of the most innovative fighting games. it was published by a company that is today less known for it's games but still one of the most important companies in gaming.

Tekken?