By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2017 - FINISH YOUR LISTS

Tagging. Also, listing Honorable Mentions...

Honorable Mentions: (I still need to 100% these games.)

Bloodborne
Persona 5
Suikoden II
Ys VIII
Fire Emblem Awakening

Metroid Samus Returns (3DS)

Hollow Knight

Stardew Valley

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 10 November 2017

Around the Network

tag

Since people are still working on their lists and such I think now's a good time to mention that anybody who includes a musou game in their list gets a from me

Ka-pi96 said:
Since people are still working on their lists and such I think now's a good time to mention that anybody who includes a musou game in their list gets a from me

Not a single musou game will come close to my list!

BraLoD said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Not a single musou game will come close to my list!

Well I already knew you'd have a bad list

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

This is why I love this thread. I wanna hear all about why you like Musou games. Hidden Gems are the best. 

Ka-pi96 said:

Yes, this is a good time to bring up expectations and likes and dislikes. So i'll just say it now. Anyone who has a Pokemon game in their list gets a double thumbs down  

Started some work on my list (I never completely filled mine last year!), so check that out if you wanna guess some games http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8621811

Some are pretty easy *cough* but decided to leave the devs name or the system blank on most of the new games so it isn't too obvious

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Ultrashroomz said:
So, how many games from 2017 have you guys added to your list?

Around how many new games in general have you added to your list?

About 12 games were added to my list overall (though not many made the jump to the top 50). As for 2017 games, 7 of my games made it into the top 50. Who knows if they'll stay up there next year though. 

Ok, my list is uhm... done? for guessing purposes, and future proofing that I actually finish it this time! http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8621811

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988