By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2017 - FINISH YOUR LISTS

Since I only really started playing games a few years ago, it was pretty hard for me to make a whole top 50. But I've been creative.

Around the Network
Flilix said:
Since I only really started playing games a few years ago, it was pretty hard for me to make a whole top 50. But I've been creative.

Flash games dont count!

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Flilix said:

Flash games dont count!

I didn't read anything about that in the rules.

Flilix said:

Flash games dont count!

But the best sonic games are on flash.Oh well,i guess i'll have to give mania a spot then

Flilix said:

Flash games dont count!

Well, ok. If you want to include The Legend of Zelda: Song of Sex, be my guest  

Around the Network
Flilix said:

Is Shard of Nightmare allowed?

Git. Got.

mZuzek said:

Only real games are allowed. 

mZuzek said:

Only real games are allowed. 

Wow, that's... realist.

Reported.

Flilix said:

Okay, I played the game, and I must admit, it has a better story than any other Zelda game.