By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2017 - FINISH YOUR LISTS

Ultrashroomz said:
So, how many games from 2017 have you guys added to your list?

Around how many new games in general have you added to your list?

None from 2017, but there are a handful of new ones that I played this year that made the list. Some even very high on the list.

Around the Network

One new game from 2017. Shouldn't be too hard to guess which one.

That's actually quite good, been a while since I included a newly released game on my list in the same year it came out. No 2016 game, and I demoted the 2015 game I added last year to the list of 'Honorable Mentions'. The 8th gen isn't represented much in general though.

Last edited by S.Peelman - on 10 November 2017

mZuzek said:
S.Peelman said:
One new game from 2017. Shouldn't be too hard to guess which one though.

1-2-Switch?

You spoiled it.

outlawauron said:
Ultrashroomz said:
So, how many games from 2017 have you guys added to your list?

Around how many new games in general have you added to your list?

Nier: Automata, Nioh, and Persona are looking to be locks to make the top 50.

Only wish I was able to play more this year.

I have Nier Automata and Persona 5 as well. Haven't played Nioh yet but I've heard it is pretty good as well. So I will definitely give it a try.

Since I only really started playing games a few years ago, it was pretty hard for me to make a whole top 50. But I've been creative.

Around the Network
Flilix said:
Since I only really started playing games a few years ago, it was pretty hard for me to make a whole top 50. But I've been creative.

Flash games dont count!

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Flilix said:

Flash games dont count!

I didn't read anything about that in the rules.

Flilix said:

Flash games dont count!

But the best sonic games are on flash.Oh well,i guess i'll have to give mania a spot then

Flilix said:

Flash games dont count!

I didn't read anything about that in the rules.

Well, ok. If you want to include The Legend of Zelda: Song of Sex, be my guest  

mZuzek said:

Well, ok. If you want to include The Legend of Zelda: Song of Sex, be my guest  

Is Shard of Nightmare allowed?

Only real games are allowed.