Forums - Movies Discussion - The Grand Tour Season 2 trailer - Starts December 8th on Amazon Prime

Around the Network

I love these 3, can't wait for season 2.

Nice! I enjoyed season 1 a lot, it's the main reason I got Amazon!

Has it really been a whole year since Season 1? Time flies.

Looking forward to more fun from the boys.

Gonna have to get Amazon prime again, aren't I?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network

I loved the first season, so I'm very much looking forward to this one.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Love these guys. I can't wait for it to be released, hopefully seeing some improvements over season 1.

Ka-pi96 said:
Gonna have to get Amazon prime again, aren't I?

It's dirt cheap, I took a starting deal package which costs me only 3 euros per month for 6 months, and then onwards it costs 6 euros. It's basically 1/4 the price of my Netflix at present. And they have other awesome, original content as well. American Gods and The Grand Tour alone are easily worth it, then there are other great shows as well, and lots of documentaries you won't find elsewhere.

Mr_No said:
Love these guys. I can't wait for it to be released, hopefully seeing some improvements over season 1.

Yep, all they really need to do is go off script more and drop celebrity brain crash. Jeremy, James, and Richard have proven time and again that they're at their funniest when they aren't scripted and are free to just be themselves, that's why the Top Gear Christmas Specials were so popular, they were just the 3 of them exploring a region of the world on a multi-day road trip, being themselves. As for Celebrity Brain Crash, it was a clever way for them to poke fun at the BBC's legal team for trying to block The Grand Tour from having celebrity guests, but it got old pretty quickly, best to drop it now.  

The trailer is promising, the dialogue sounds like it isn't as heavily scripted as the first season was. 

Gonna have to get Amazon Prime again for a minute. Can't wait