By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Can't believe it's been 10 years

Mummelmann said:
Ten years, huh? Not bad. The 07 generation is said to be the greatest they ever saw in here.

For sure! And congrats kopstudent! 

Around the Network

2007 was the worst year for VGC.

EDIT: and by that I mean that it got us then.

Last edited by TomaTito - on 01 November 2017

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Mummelmann said:
Ten years, huh? Not bad. The 07 generation is said to be the greatest they ever saw in here.

07-08 was a great time here. Probably the best video game sales era 

I'm not sure exactly when my original account was created but maybe 10 years maybe seven years. congrats on your 10-year anniversary here's to 10 more

We've coexisted on this site for 9 1/2 years, and have roughly 11000 posts between us, yet I'm quite sure our paths have never crossed until now. Wassup? I like pizza, and fall in love with girls on The Weather Network.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
We've coexisted on this site for 9 1/2 years, and have roughly 11000 posts between us, yet I'm quite sure our paths have never crossed until now. Wassup? I like pizza, and fall in love with girls on The Weather Network.

Man that's crazy, nice to meet you finally!

kopstudent89 said:
Mummelmann said:

07-08 was a great time here. Probably the best video game sales era 

Yeah, and we had weekly numbers!

kopstudent89 said:
Kerotan said:
Congrats. I can see a lot of 10 year anniversary threads appearing over the next 2 years.

BTW who's darth? is he really deceased or just retired? I seem to remember a poster with that name from years back.

No he's not really deceased, he pops in here from time to time but back in 2010 he was one of the most active here

was he an xox guy? i remember him being controversial but can't remember which console he preferred. 

I was in high school back when I joined :)

And somehow mentally I still see VGC as a new site. Funny how that works.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Teach me your wisdom, master!