Q2 2019 94 28.40%

Q3 2019 42 12.69%

Q4 2019 71 21.45%

Q1 2020 32 9.67%

Q2 2020 44 13.29%

Never! The Xbox One X has got this! 48 14.50%

Total:331
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Microsoft isnt releasing it for a reason. If the XBox One continues to sell the way it is, its most likely going to sell 50 mil at the most. I'm calling 45 mil by 2020. THe numbers should keep dropping yearly. The Xbox also has no Kinect to save its sales in the last three years like last gen. Its going to have to rely on alluring software.

I don't think it'll even hit 50m at this rate tbh it's at Wii U performance now and all its major cards that have driven the Xbox brand before have mainly come and passed. Look at PS4 yesterday it had a solid conference with some major momentum titles where is the X1 equivilent?

It's the only platform now that has an uncertain release schedule in the near future.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Microsoft isnt releasing it for a reason. If the XBox One continues to sell the way it is, its most likely going to sell 50 mil at the most. I'm calling 45 mil by 2020. THe numbers should keep dropping yearly. The Xbox also has no Kinect to save its sales in the last three years like last gen. Its going to have to rely on alluring software.

I don't think it'll even hit 50m at this rate tbh it's at Wii U performance now and all its major cards that have driven the Xbox brand before have mainly come and passed. Look at PS4 yesterday it had a solid conference with some major momentum titles where is the X1 equivilent?

It's the only platform now that has an uncertain release schedule in the near future.

Yeah, its weird too. The only console seller they have is a console. Their whole 2018 spread are small games or mid tier games. 

S.T.A.G.E. said:
jason1637 said:

How? 14m in March 2018 maybe another 14-16 million in March 2019 would put the Switch at 28-30m.

Hence why I said Q4 2019 is when i'd expect the Switch to surpass the One. I expect Microsoft to sell the Xbox in smaller incements as the years go by.

:)

By the end of 2019 Switch is likely to be around 40m while the XB1 should be in the mid range from 40-50m.

jason1637 said:

How? 14m in March 2018 maybe another 14-16 million in March 2019 would put the Switch at 28-30m.

Just want to correct you a bit. It will most likely be 16 plus million by March. 

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Yeah, its weird too. The only console seller they have is a console. Their whole 2018 spread are small games or mid tier games. 

Not really weird when you think about it. Most of us saw it being this way years ago. You simply reap what you sow. One company is investing in new studios and new IPs and the other is shutting tehm down and shelving IPs and recycling teh same IPs they have always had. Something has to give.

And it doesn't help that MS makes or seems to make some of the most ridiculous gaming choices. Like spending $2.5B on minecraft...... at $100M a pop that could have funded 25 new IPs!!!

Around the Network

Q4 2019 Yes!

Switch!!!

jason1637 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Hence why I said Q4 2019 is when i'd expect the Switch to surpass the One. I expect Microsoft to sell the Xbox in smaller incements as the years go by.

:)

By the end of 2019 Switch is likely to be around 40m while the XB1 should be in the mid range from 40-50m.

According to VGChartz, Xbox One sold 3 millions during the first 9 months of the year. With hollidays, this number can reach 5 or 6 millions but I don't think next year numbers being the same as this year, and at the end of 2019, they will probabely be arround 38-40 millions unit sold.

Yes, 2019. seem like realistic.

Judging by X1's sales trajectory, it's definitely a possibility

I say at this rate it will pass the X1 in 2018

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25