By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Many Male Gamers Choose To Play As A Female [MALE ONLY POLL OBVIOUSLY]

How Many Male Gamers Choose To Play As A Female

Male 280 36.75%

Female 322 42.26%

Show me the results 160 21.00%

Total:762

I'll play as both. If the options are available. Like if I own both versions of a Pokemon game. I'll use the boy in one girl in the other. Female I have no problem with. I solely use Fem Shep in ME. Male shep's voice is boring. I primarily play Zarya in Overwatch.

Around the Network

Females are, on average, cuter than males.

Unless there are romantic elements in the game, I'd play as the cuter sex - females.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Ka-pi96 said:
Nem said:

Not sure what this is about... if it's about online games, i choose male because i don't want people to perceive me as a woman.

I know some guys like females and say they rather look at a female ass, but that is nonsense to me. When playing the game i'm looking at the world and the UI, not staring at my characters butt. But hey... to each his own.

Well next time you annihilate somebody at a game... just think that maybe it was because they were too busy butt watching to concentrate on winning against you

I think we might be onto something here. :O

Depends, If I know the game lets me sex up female NPCs then I'll go male. If there's no sex then I go female just to have some eye candy to look at

As some have said I prefer playing as a male simply because it represents me better and that's my main goal when choosing a character.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

It depends on the game. When I want a more immersive experience, I choose male. Otherwise I choose female.

TheWPCTraveler said:
Females are, on average, cuter than males.

Unless there are romantic elements in the game, I'd play as the cuter sex - females.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I always choose to play as a male, unless there's a trophy that requires me to play as a female (like in Saints Ride 3/4). Other than that, I play exclusively as a male.

As you can tell by my avatar, I tend to choose a female player character when given the choice.

SanAndreasX said:
As you can tell by my avatar, I tend to choose a female player character when given the choice.

Your avatar only tells me you probably didn't like when Cid takes control since Tifa is away. xD