By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Many Male Gamers Choose To Play As A Female [MALE ONLY POLL OBVIOUSLY]

How Many Male Gamers Choose To Play As A Female

Male 280 36.75%

Female 322 42.26%

Show me the results 160 21.00%

Total:762

I simply ask this because, for whatever reason, I tend to play as the female when given the chance and actually gravitate towards games with females roles. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I'm a male and I always choose males but of course I have zero problems playing as a woman.

I usually play as the default character or the best looking character. Gender does not make me like a game more personally but to each his own.

When given the choice I usually choose to play as a female. I like girls.

I am sure my answer is pretty obvious

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I switch it up, depending on the game.

Should change the poll. For me, it just depends on my mood. Sometimes I create a female character and other times a male.

Goodnightmoon said:
I'm a male and I always choose males but of course I have zero problems playing as a woman.

Damn it. I should have included that as an option. 

The PS5 Exists. 

You know ... I have a very odd time answering this question. Partially because I haven't played many games recently with multiple characters, but also because I can't really tell.

I used to always play as a female because I'm a pervert

But now i'm starting to think whether or not I should, because playing as a female can be distracting : P

Then again I recently made my character in PUBG a girl

I do, girls > bois. Plus depending on the game, I could find potential girl x girl ships on some titles, like F Avatar x Lillie in Pokemon Sun/Moon, which is always nice.

( Atlus, when you gonna let me choose in SMT/Persona besides that one time with P3)