Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Many Male Gamers Choose To Play As A Female [MALE ONLY POLL OBVIOUSLY]

How Many Male Gamers Choose To Play As A Female

Male 280 36.75%

Female 322 42.26%

Show me the results 160 21.00%

Total:762

Last game I played with that option was digimon Cyber Sleuth. I chose the girl since I thought the design was better and looked better overall

I usually pick guys in games like Dragon age since I try to make myself in the character creator, but I have no problem using women

Around the Network

I usually play as male in my RPG's but if I have no choice to play as a female MC, then I don't mind ... unless she's portraying the worst female clichés ever !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

In games where you can build your character from the ground up, I'll choose male every time because it's easier for me to play the character as if it's me. I have no problems playing female characters like Lara, Ellie or Aloy though because you're playing the game as them and seeing things from their perspective. It's a part of the story.

I switch it up. Most times I play as a male character though.

I'm old fashioned, I choose my own gender to be my player.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
I usually play as the default character or the best looking character. Gender does not make me like a game more personally but to each his own.

Animations go into it sometimes as well, but usually I do the same.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Horrible poll, because the answer really depends. I have no trouble playing a female character and I tend to do it quite a bit, but I also like playing a male character. It depends on the kind of character I'm creating (if it's up to me), and possibly what I'd like at the moment.

I almost always pick girls. I don't really consider the characters to be avatars for myself anyway and if given a choice in games or real life, I'll choose the company of women over men any day.

Now only the girls!

>_>

Hunting Season is done...

I never play as a male when given multiple choice.