By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Many Male Gamers Choose To Play As A Female [MALE ONLY POLL OBVIOUSLY]

How Many Male Gamers Choose To Play As A Female

Male 280 36.75%

Female 322 42.26%

Show me the results 160 21.00%

Total:762
Munn75 said:
I played female in Fallout 4 because I thought her sarcastic answers sounded better than the male counterpart.

Same here  played male in F4 and  my  game crashed so I then  created a female and like you found her answers sounded better plus, she looked better in my eyes anyway , usualy with user created characters,  I run through both sexes designs and usualy come up with one of each that I feel are the best creations  I can come up with ,then choose what to my eye looks the best .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
In games that you built your character i play male ALWAYS because the point is project myself in the game. In story games i dont care, i love to play as female and male. I loved the Ellie part in the last of us , love to play tomb raider, etc.

The only game i regret not playing as female was bloodborne playing as a lady Maria clone xD

Wait a minute.

You can play as a female in Blood borne?

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
d21lewis said:

Wait a minute.

You can play as a female in Blood borne?

Yes xD

in any souls games too. You didnt knew?

The Souls games female models looked like poop. Now I have to buy Bloodborne!!

I always choose male when given the choice, and frankly, I can't help but think that people who always opt for the opposite sex to be a bit creepy. I only reason I could see myself playing as a female character in an RPG is if it had different/better skillset/moves/progression abilities or if it was an actual character like someone mentioned above.

Very rarely, unless the female character is notably cooler than the male. Mass Effect was one, and Diva's probably my #1 character in Overwatch, if that counts.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

I prefer kicking ass as a female.

Plus most games that I play where I don't have a choice it's a male, so variety is fun. I played as Eevie on AC Syndicate whenever possible.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

gcwy said:

I always choose male when given the choice, and frankly, I can't help but think that people who always opt for the opposite sex to be a bit creepy.

I can confirm your suspicions!

I am always playing as a male character, but I dont have a problem if the main character has to be female like in horizon

I mostly pick male characters although I have had made the odd additional female character for online games. You always find some male players always assuming you are female and give you free stuff.

Fighting games I'm not fussed

d21lewis said:

The Souls games female models looked like poop. Now I have to buy Bloodborne!!

They look like poop there too but you mostly cover their faces with with masks or hoods... plus blood covers them also. My only characters in Bloodborne have been 4 females and one fat guy who had bright green hair just because it was funny. 

Hmm, pie.