By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I was wrong about zelda botw and Nintendo.

KLXVER said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Considering the romance between Mipha and Link is treated as something serious and not a joke, and considering Link's reaction isn't that it's weird a fish lady likes him ... in the BOTW universe interspecies relationships are probably somewhat normal

Fish vagina would be super wet too

What a fictional character likes isnt really on question here.

: ( 

I said link was first

stop judging me, ok?

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

What a fictional character likes isnt really on question here.

I said link was first

stop judging me, ok?

Not really judging. Just a bit bewildered.

KLXVER said:

I said link was first

stop judging me, ok?

You're taking the concept too seriously

I don't actually want to fuck a fish

KLXVER said:

You're taking the concept too seriously

I don't actually want to fuck a fish

Not really. I can see people liking say a character that looks human, but has a cat tail, ears and eyes. But this one looks too much like an actual fish. Shes cute(as in puppy dog cute) for a fish, but as a partner....? 

It's one of my favourite games of the past few years for sure, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

I remember when I finally put my Nintendo fanboyism aside and decided to try the PS3. Since then I'm a huge PlayStation fan, but I still enjoy my Nintendo games. Gaming is better when you're not tied to a single brand.

That game broke the fifteen year curse me not owning a nintnedo platform. Simply breathtaking. I'm going to go well over eighty-five hours, though. I'm falling in love with truly exploring the world you're in. Hopefully other companies took note. Everyone's except cd projekt red.

Congratulation and welcome to Nintendo.

34 years playing games.

xl-klaudkil said:

i wrong ! in all honestly ,i almost  haven't  even touched my ps4 after i got the switch... zelda is soo damm good + i got stardew valley.

Zelda is a really great game and definitly deserves its high review ratings. Im sure Mario Odyssey will be as good.

The Switch isnt possible to pull me from my ps4 though because of the PSVR. VR is a whole new advanced level no normal video game can compete with. Even Zelda doesnt compare to Resident Evil 7, Star Wars Battlefronts Xwing VR Mission, Batman Arkham VR, Farpoint with the Aim Controller, Star Trek Bridge Crew and co.

Those games might perfected tradional video games, but Sony is already a whole new level further. Its a little bit like comparing the best 2D super Mario Bros games on the NES and SNES to Mario 64. Just another level.

Good for you, and enjoy Zelda.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]