By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I was wrong about zelda botw and Nintendo.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Zelda  is  sexy but she's  17 so uhmz.. 🙄link is 100+ old perv!

I haven't finished the game but theoretically Zelda is also 100+ she just didn't age, but neither did like

Or is Zelda old at the end :-0 ???

Anyways the correct answer was Gerudo Link followed by Mipha and then Urbosa

Hmz true!! Then  its zelda, or those fairy sisters there weirdly attractive. 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

Zelda is really great. Would recommend Mario + Rabbids as well. Very fun game.

Xenoblade is gonna be good but I feel like you should get Mario first

I'm kinda impressed by all these double  spaces. o_o

It's nice to hear that you enjoyed it though.

Teeqoz said:
monocle_layton said:
I'm happy to see you enjoy it :)

Also, not to be rude, but is English your first sentence? Take out the 'h' in 'was' - it's only three lettets

The irony...

Ka-pi96 said:
monocle_layton said:

Also, not to be rude, but is English your first sentence? Take out the 'h' in 'was' - it's only three lettets

First sentence? Lettets? You get the irony here right?

Besides, if you were going to mention anything it should have been this...

xl-klaudkil said:

Man that excrement  i had when i saw that sword.

mZuzek said:
monocle_layton said:
Also, not to be rude, but is English your first sentence?

Well that was ironic.

@OP, I'm happy for you. I think that's all anyone can say, but it's hardly a bad thing.

xl-klaudkil said:
monocle_layton said:

Thx for the reminder,  I speak  Dutch  haha but language  is not my uhmz  best part so to say :)

Whoops lol. Pure irony, but I guess that's what happens when you read two threads at once.

Anyway, English is certainly a difficult language, so it's not embarassing at all. I'm sure the mistakes I made in German were far worse.

Around the Network
Flilix said:

I'm kinda impressed by all these double  spaces. o_o

It's nice to hear that you enjoyed it though.

My mobile  phone is sorta broken it does all kinds of annoying  stuf sorry about  that

My youtube gaming page.

Yep Zelda does that to a person.

I'm very happy to hear that. It's rare for a person who stays very firmly onto one side in the console wars to come and embrace a game from another console, nevermind openly stating it, so props to you for becoming open.

I personally have always been a Nintendo person. I owned a PS3 and liked it, but i had always been a Nintendo person through and through, though i never hated Playstation or Xbox (I've always favoured Playstation out of the two though). Buying a PS4 recently though, and playing such excellent games like Bloodborne, Nier and Persona 5, it's really made me feel a lot more....open, and made me want to explore all the games that the system has to offer. It's also made me better understand to just enjoy video games, whatever the platforms is. Now, whether it be Nintendo or Playstation, i have games i want to play for both, and wholeheartedly enjoy both with the equally amazing offerings they have. (Maybe something like that will happen with Xbox, but unfortunately i don't seem to personally be too attracted to their offerings.)

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Congrats for being an reasonable person for trying new things and an honest person for admit that you made a mistake.

And i'm not being sarcastic here,those adjectives are pretty rare in internet these days.Congrats!

Thx a lot fellow gamers xd yes i'am going to get mario oddesy.
Also want fire emblem and pre ordert axiom verge( physical)

Also i put my friend code on he front if anybody cares hahaha

My youtube gaming page.