By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I was wrong about zelda botw and Nintendo.

Became a Nintendo fan myself just a few years ago, so now I only need to find some love for Playstation and then Atari, Sega, Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony will be in my heart :). You should try Sonic Mania aswell!

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Lol. At least you admit it ;)

The real question is who is number one wiafu in BOTW? Theres only one right answer

Mipha ftw

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:

Lol. At least you admit it ;)

The real question is who is number one wiafu in BOTW? Theres only one right answer

Mipha ftw

The fish lady? Ok...

Yeah its kinda staggering how good a game BOTW is

Breath of the Wild is even better on PC.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Shikamo said:

Mipha ftw

The fish lady? Ok...

yeap

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Welcome to the Ninty fandom! . I'll agree you now into my friend list. Are you familiar with Ninty games? As for now, is not possible on the Switch, but keep an eye on whatever game is coming into the future Switch VC (it will happen), to try old games. Most of them are worth your time.

I'm glad you like BOTW, it's that awesome. There are Switch games that you should definitely try. Splatoon 2, MK8D, Super Mario Odyssey when it releases... You have a good catalogue in this system. I have a PS4 and a Switch, and though I'm more of a Nintendo person, I've also enjoyed a lot of games in my PS4. There are good experiences in both systems.

KLXVER said:
Shikamo said:

Mipha ftw

The fish lady? Ok...

Considering the romance between Mipha and Link is treated as something serious and not a joke, and considering Link's reaction isn't that it's weird a fish lady likes him ... in the BOTW universe interspecies relationships are probably somewhat normal

Fish vagina would be super wet too

It's fun enjoying multiple types of games and learning what other companies put emphasis on, right? I'm looking to buy a PS4 to have a similar experience to you soon.

I'm glad you're happy and I hope you find fun in other Nintendo games as well (Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, etc)

(Formerly RCTjunkie)

KLXVER said:

The fish lady? Ok...

Considering the romance between Mipha and Link is treated as something serious and not a joke, and considering Link's reaction isn't that it's weird a fish lady likes him ... in the BOTW universe interspecies relationships are probably somewhat normal

Fish vagina would be super wet too

What a fictional character likes isnt really on question here.