By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Gran Turismo Sport will outsell all Xbox One Forza Games Combined

Good prediction right?

Yes, good prediction dude 100 43.10%

Prediction is shit 111 47.84%

150 cars 14 6.03%

4 year dev 7 3.02%

Total:232
Kyuu said:
So, do people still think this is achievable?

I have no idea, considering we still didn't get any official numbers from PD. The fact that we are still waiting probably is a sign that GT:S probably underperformed a bit. But let's wait and see.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
Kyuu said:

By the end of this year:

Forza Motorsport (3 games) ~ 7 million

Forza Horizon (2 games) ~ 8 million

And we most probably will have a third Horizon this year pushing the total to ~17 million.

Note: These numbers are just my estimations and not supported by any real number s as Microsoft doesn't share any software numbers. 

Safe to say now if it does outsell Forza it will be on brand name alone and not quality lol.

How well does Forza do in Europe? Have Horizon sales eclipsed Motorsport?

User moderated - Bristow9091

Last edited by Bristow9091 - on 10 February 2018

LudicrousSpeed said:
Safe to say now if it does outsell Forza it will be on brand name alone and not quality lol.

How well does Forza do in Europe? Have Horizon sales eclipsed Motorsport?

Forza Horizon 3 is doing miles better than Forza 7 in europe.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

This isn't going to happen. This isn't a mainline GT. It's a prologue no matter how PD try to spin it. I think this game is born from Sony putting pressure on PD to release something.

Around the Network

Still hasn't outsold FH3, this prediction is way to unrealistic

H3ADShOt3 said:
Still hasn't outsold FH3, this is way to unrealistic

nah it's ahead of fh3 , that's just projection imo 

but all games , outselling all won't happen

Emperorbach said:
H3ADShOt3 said:
Still hasn't outsold FH3, this is way to unrealistic

nah it's ahead of fh3 , that's just projection imo 

but all games , outselling all won't happen

?? FH3 is currently showing up at 3.15 mil on the charts while gts is at 2.58 mil. At the rate it's selling it will outsell it took way longer than what most expected, I remember seeing people saying it would outsell it week one lol. 

Those poll results...

Proud to be a Californian.

Kyuu said:

Highest selling GT ever.....yes. Beating all Forza Motorsports combined? Yes. Beating all Motorsport AND Horizon games combined?! Never ever.