By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: Gran Turismo Sport will outsell all Xbox One Forza Games Combined

Good prediction right?

Yes, good prediction dude 100 43.10%

Prediction is shit 111 47.84%

150 cars 14 6.03%

4 year dev 7 3.02%

Total:232
LudicrousSpeed said:
Safe to say now if it does outsell Forza it will be on brand name alone and not quality lol.

That's a strange thing to say considering most racers would consider GTS the better game by far.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
Safe to say now if it does outsell Forza it will be on brand name alone and not quality lol.

How well does Forza do in Europe? Have Horizon sales eclipsed Motorsport?

There's certainly nothing lacking quality in what the game offers.

But it's not a surprising comment coming from you.

Nope. (I know, I'm late)

Hynad said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

How well does Forza do in Europe? Have Horizon sales eclipsed Motorsport?

Something not being as good as something else doesn’t mean the first thing is lacking quality. It’s just not as good as the other. Salted Caramel Core is a great Ben and Jerry’s flavor. But Americone Dream is even better. Doesn’t mean Caramel isn’t good. Hope that helps. 

As for it not being a surprising comment, no shit. It shouldn’t be a surprising comment coming from anyone. Even the worst Forza game on Xbone scored better than Sport. And if we’re comparing it to the general consensus on the newer Forza games, it’s not even close.

I stand by my original opinion that it has no chance of happening, but if it does it will be because of the GT name, nothing more. Sadly that name is not worth what it used to be imho.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Hynad said:

Something not being as good as something else doesn’t mean the first thing is lacking quality. It’s just not as good as the other. Salted Caramel Core is a great Ben and Jerry’s flavor. But Americone Dream is even better. Doesn’t mean Caramel isn’t good. Hope that helps. 

As for it not being a surprising comment, no shit. It shouldn’t be a surprising comment coming from anyone. Even the worst Forza game on Xbone scored better than Sport. And if we’re comparing it to the general consensus on the newer Forza games, it’s not even close.

I stand by my original opinion that it has no chance of happening, but if it does it will be because of the GT name, nothing more. Sadly that name is not worth what it used to be imho.

You're simply disregarding the fact that constant updates already have eliminated most of the criticisms those reviewers had on the game. Therefore your opinion is irrelevant, as are those ratings.

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
Kyuu said:
So, do people still think this is achievable?

Highest selling GT ever.....yes. Beating all Forza Motorsports combined? Yes. Beating all Motorsport AND Horizon games combined?! Never ever. 

Highest selling Gran Turismo ever?

This won't even reach 5 mill. 13 mill he says, ffs

PhatChips said:
This won't even reach 5 mill. 13 mill he says, ffs

MHW level, of crow-eating desire. It sold probably 5 mil already or is very close.

Errorist76 said:
Kyuu said:
So, do people still think this is achievable?

Highest selling GT ever.....yes. Beating all Forza Motorsports combined? Yes. Beating all Motorsport AND Horizon games combined?! Never ever. 

Are you including the Xbox 360 forza's or not?

if not, yeah it will probably beat 5,6,7 combined.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Errorist76 said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

That's a strange thing to say considering most racers would consider GTS the better game by far.

That flat is not true. I think they are very competitive there. To say GTS Is a far better racer than fm7 is just wrong and you know it.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.