By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The prophecy of John, aka Apocalypse, aka End of the World.

PEEPer0nni said:
Illuminati conspiracy theories are still a thing? I tough social rejects moved to bashing jews and talking about white genocide.

That is, as far as I know, done with. I mean, talking about this particular secret society.

I am thinking about things happening in a much more natural and unnorganized fashion: some disaster compels the world to unite, currency is done with and a worldwide digital currency is set in its place.

As I said before, the part that seems to be more implausible is the monsters coming from the abyss and the very fabric of existence being thorn, mixing spiritual and material realm. I wonder how such an event could come about.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
IkePoR said:

Our eyes are yet to open.

Fear the Old Blood.

Absolutelly this part is not fulfilled yet. It talks about the very fabric of reality being thorn.

We are born of the blood.  Made men by the blood.  Undone by the blood.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Peh said:
Ka-pi96 said:

It's the "everybody is wrong except me" principle

Certainly. Even christianity in itself is uncertain on the intepretation. Hence the huge amount of different branches.

If God would've written a guiding book, he wouldn't made people question it in what is written in it.

You are very right: no one knows for sure what every single verse means.

And I will give you this also: the prophecies of Apocalypse are FAR FAR FAR to be ALL fulfilled. 

But there is one flaw in yout though process: your God, that would not allow people to question the book, is not the God of the Bible. The christian God allows every kind of blasphemy, attack and humiliation against His name, as part of the free will constant.

He, in fact, uses that to allow men to choose between good or evil, salvation or doom. So, the God you expects to exist and the christian God of the Bible have vey different M.O.s 

And, as the Book of Revelation exists in the context of the christian God, not the one you created (that do not allow questions), the prophecies of John work fine in the context they do exist in.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Welp, wish I had my 2 minutes back.

I mean ... the whole thing is about the Roman Empire.

I'm not really that worried about the Roman Empire.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
SegataSanshiro said:
lol, the bible... doom and gloom been used as a tool for thousands of years to get people to join religions. Such BS.

So we blew up out of nothing trillions of years ago and eventually evolved from iguanas into people?

Oh,  so just like the bible. 

Everythig in your post is a fallacy.

So what you're saying is that the Apocalypse will never happen? You should have a talk with King Bob-omb.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Pagan said:
Let me guess, the freemasons and the illuminatis are behind all of that right?
I am a freemason here in Switzerland. I can asure you there is no such thing.

And that's why you have Baphomet as avatar.

In all seriousness though, of course someone with wicked intentions would deny any accusations.

Not that i believe in any conspiracy theories and sich things. But i see an underlying truth in those texts.

Hunting Season is done...

Everyone, I have the situation under control. The elves living in my shoes are going to behave. I promise you that no such thing as an apocalypse will happen. It has been preordained that if I can control the elves, everything will be okay.

If you want to see parallels to any random story in the real world, you will find them if you just look hard enough. Always. Just like Star Trek predicted Cell phones way back in the 60s. Doesn't mean that the whole show does precisely predict the future of the universe. It's just a lucky coincidence. Just like with this revelation stuff. That story is around for thousands of years, so the odds of something from it happening in real life are quite high. It's really no surprise.

But what the hell do I know.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.