By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The prophecy of John, aka Apocalypse, aka End of the World.

Illuminati conspiracy theories are still a thing? I tough social rejects moved to bashing jews and talking about white genocide.

Around the Network
Peh said:

So, why does the revelation has to be true and not some other story about the end of the world from other religions? Why does it have to be christianity?
Thank God i am an atheist and don't have to bother with this nonsense.

I can make a prediction that will certainly happen to every living organism on this planet. They will all die sooner or later. And this planet, even this solar systen will cease to exist.

Oh and, what you do is known as confirmation bias.

What an odd thing to thank god for............:)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

lol, the bible... doom and gloom been used as a tool for thousands of years to get people to join religions. Such BS.

WagnerPaiva said:

So, I had a grand grandfather who once told me the book of Revelation is not supposed to be read.

Believe it or not, this opinion was common like 100 years ago.

Why?

Because the Book of Revelation, aka Apocalypse, was embarassing to christianity.

It was so absurd, so out of touch and time, that it was shameful to talk about it.

John was considered by many critics, just a senile lunatic raving about fever dreams while he wrote Apocalypse.

Example, the book mentioned Israel many many times, the country...

And, of course, ISrael no longer existed...

However, in 1948 Israel became a nation once again. Then, the book of Revelation suddenly became less and less weird.

So, let us list some of the prophecies in the book:

1 - One world government under one leader (not yet acomplished)

2 - Worldwide transmission of images and sound live (in place)

3 - One single currency for the whole world, mark of the beast (in talks right now)

4 - One world religion that adores the Beast (in talks)

5- Concentration camps to kill christians (not yet acomplished)

6- Environment disasters that cause famine (not yet acomplished)

7 - Opening of dimensional portals that bring strange dangerous creatures to this realm (not yet acomplished)

8- Worldwide conflict and war (not yet acomplished)

9 - Return of Jesus Christ as a super powerful warrior with supernatural powers (came as a lamb, returns as a lion prophecy).

Could the parts about outer dimensional monsters one day become as common place as the tv and internet mentions?

Could maybe CERN be the gate to the abyss mentioned in the book?

Could some disaster bring about the one world governmente predicted by John, the apostle?

Could indeed a worlwide ban on christianity take place someday?

To me the Book of Revelation is the most fascinating piece of writting that ever existed, specially because tons of verses once thought ridiculous suddenly become reality as time passes.

Discuss.

Who's talking about it?

Hunting Season is done...

Let me guess, the freemasons and the illuminatis are behind all of that right?
I am a freemason here in Switzerland. I can asure you there is no such thing.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Almost everything on this list has turned out to be true. Color me impressed.

Take in consideration, with the exception of the communication thing, almost all of it was closer to perceived reality at the time that this was written (roman empire) than it is today. 

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Sigh... I thought you were done with these threads...

No, CERN won't open a fucking portal to a different universe.

RolStoppable said:
Almost everything on this list has turned out to be true. Color me impressed.

Everything is looking very possible, except the monsters roamming the Earth thing. As a fellow commented, every single thing came about in a very natural, fluid way, so, I expect some step to make such a crazy  scenario look more and more commonplace.

I am thinking Stargate like technology, opening portals or something, but in a way the common man can rest assured it has nothing to do with supernatural events.

It is the part that is harder to be fulfilled, this is why I it is the part that fascinates the most.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Teeqoz said:

Why not

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Teeqoz said:

It would be cool though. I think about other ways such a prophecy could come true, without CERN or similar facilities.

Maybe a new kind of tech could come about in the near future, or some kind of creature could be found somewhere and it would reproduce really fast.

My main issue is that, if you look at what is already in place, it is always very natural, man made, no supernatural stuff. So, it has to come about in a similar fashion, as I expect.

It could be something like some kind of manipulated animal or something, man made tech gone wrong. Very interesting.

You got to admit though, the mark of the beast one world currency seems to be around the corner.

I will give you this: the very CERN thing, which you and me have debated before, the creatures from the abyss, seems to be a almost impossible, super hard to fulfill deal. Like very very slim chance.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.