By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you play multiple games simultaneously? What are you playing now and how many?

I, myself ...

Just mainline one game. 18 27.69%

Double dip. 10 15.38%

Complete games in threesomes. 11 16.92%

Play more than three games at a time. 12 18.46%

All of my backlog at anytime, chipping away. 9 13.85%

....comments/other/indifference. 5 7.69%

Total:65
John2290 said:
Zkuq said:
I'm usually playing a maximum of a handful of games at once, and preferably less. Depending on the games, I can typically handle two or three pretty comfortably. Any more and it becomes a mess. Less is OK, but if I can handle the variety, I don't see why not.

Currently, I'm more or less playing MGS5 and Assassin's Creed: Unity, and it's working out pretty well. It's easy because I've already completed MGS5 earlier and now I'm just doing some extra stuff, so that's just one story mode to go through at once. Now that I think of it, several story modes at once can be a problem, and I tend to avoid it.

Now if we count games I've started but not finished, and which I plan to finish later, the number becomes higher... It probably brings the total closer to ten or even more. Some games relevant in this category include Pillars of Eternity, Far Cry 3, Red Dead Redemption, Gran Turismo 6, and the first Jak and Daxter.

Is pillars of Eternity worth the 50 Euro price tag? What's the port like? I went with War of the chosen because of the price tag diff but I'm getting pretty damn anoyed with the performance on ps4, seems to be even worse than the base game. 

I mean the PC version, not the port, so I can't say much about the port. I imagine that controls-wise, it should work relatively well, albeit more slowly and a bit more clumsily, on consoles. Technically, it shouldn't be a very demanding game, so it should run well unless they really screwed up the port. As you can see from the other games I mentioned, I'm, uh, a bit late with a lot of games, which sort of explains why I'm still playing the PC version. As to whether it's worth the price tag, it definitely is if it's your cup of tea. It's very much a traditional RPG in the same vein as Baldur's Gate and such, and it's also somewhat text-heavy. What it does, it does really well, but you have to have the correct expectations. It's definitely not for everyone. Personally I've enjoyed it for dozens of hours and the only reason I didn't finish it when I started it was lack of time. Since then, I've had more time on numerous occasions but once you start and leave something, it's harder to get back in.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
rolltide101x said:

You have 2 controllers one in each hand going to 2 different systems and you play them at the same time :D

If you were really hardcore you'd throw a mouse/keyboard in there for a 3rd game and perhaps even have a 3DS or something on your lap too. The more the merrier!

Dude, did you seriously just forget about playing games with your feet? Casual lol

All the time. Can't focus on one game normally.

Currently Prey, Goat Simulator DLCs, Minecraft (the new edition), Organic Panic, and Gems of War (getting to lvl 100)

Also have dozens of started but unfinished games. At least due to Xbox One X I now have a reason not to play the enhanced ones right now.

I often stop playing a certain game long before I've finished it, simply because it gets boring and because I have other games to play. Sometimes I start playing it again a few months later, sometimes not.

I can only play one sp and one mp, I tried two sp but it's much more enjoyable when I focus on one. Right now I'm playing Tales of Zestiria and Overwatch, I'm trying to reach a certain goal in the latter so I can move on to injustice 2.

Around the Network

1 or 2 (at most) at a time.

Any more and you ll end up forgetting about games, and probably never revisiting them and getting through them.

Yes.
Metroid Prime (Wii U)
Link's Awakening (3DS VC)
Octopath Traveler (Switch)

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I'm in retro mode at the moment and then it's pretty easy to finish one game at a time. I do mix it up with som Halo or some random game, but I play mainly retro games now.

Technically yes.

I play Fire Emblem Heroes periodically throughout the day, Miitomo once a day, Pokemon Go during my walks with my dog, and then the actual game at the end of the day, which is currently Persona 5 xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Persona 5, Mario + Rabbids and League of Legends.