By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you play multiple games simultaneously? What are you playing now and how many?

I, myself ...

Just mainline one game. 18 27.69%

Double dip. 10 15.38%

Complete games in threesomes. 11 16.92%

Play more than three games at a time. 12 18.46%

All of my backlog at anytime, chipping away. 9 13.85%

....comments/other/indifference. 5 7.69%

Total:65

Well I have lots of games on hold that I at least in theory plan to take up again and complete.
I actually did just that with DAI this summer and platinumed it.

Games being played right now:

FF XIV
NMS
Yakuza 0 (actually completed but will load a save and complete some stuff)

Around the Network
vivster said:
Define "simultaneously" and define "play".

You have 2 controllers one in each hand going to 2 different systems and you play them at the same time :D

Generally, I play two games at a time; one console, and one handheld. Right now I'm working on Yakuza: Kiwami and just finished up Samus Returns and debating on what my handheld game of choice will be next.

I attribute this mostly to laziness because I don't always feel like sitting at my desk and playing a console game on TV, and would rather lie in bed with my 3ds or Switch. Though the Switch is kinda changing up my patterns, seeing as it serves as both a handheld and home console. Just powering through as many games as possible as I wait on Mario right now.

I cannot play more than one single player game at a time. Right now I am trying to get through Final Fantasy V right now.

I have no clue how people are able to play more than one game. When I start a game I just want to play until the end.

However I can play a single player game + small games all the time. (If I have the time)
For instance right now I am playing Final Fantasy 5 as my main game. Splatoon 2, Puyo Puyo Tetris and Binding of Isaac I play on the side. I can do this because I can play a tetris game anytime for 10 minutes or so. Same goes for the other games.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

zero129 said:
Chazore said:

In the same boat myself. I end up playing a go to game like heroes or Minecraft, while at times trying to continue on with Witcher 3 and Grim Dawn.

Did you change your username on Steam?, i cant find you anymore?

Still Sun-Streaker  

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

I tend to start a game, play for an hour then get bored and turn it off. So far thats happend recently with AC Unity, AC Syndicate, ACIII, MGS5, witcher 3, Fatal Frame 5, Blood bourne to name a few. Recemt games i really got sunk into was Battlefield one, ACIV black flag, TPHD and of course BOTW.

Yes, I play multiple games simultaneously, but I don't really recommend it! Because it results in me not beating any of the games as a result of being stretched too thin

I'm probably playing through 4 or 5 games right now. I just take it slow and stick to those games and only start a new game if I finish one of them. It's still a bit crazy and I tend to fall behind on some games but it's somehow working out.

I generally just play one single player story mode/campaign or what ever at a time but along side the current single player game I'm playing I have another 2-3 online games that I bounce between to change things up.

zero129 said:
Chazore said:

Still Sun-Streaker  

I think i forgot your username on steam was Sun-Streaker, i was looking for Chazore X_X lol .

I would have changed the name, but I've used Sun Streaker for years, and I'm not a fan of changing my name, since the last time I did change my name, people kept asking who I was on their friends list lol.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"