By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you play multiple games simultaneously? What are you playing now and how many?

I, myself ...

Just mainline one game. 18 27.69%

Double dip. 10 15.38%

Complete games in threesomes. 11 16.92%

Play more than three games at a time. 12 18.46%

All of my backlog at anytime, chipping away. 9 13.85%

....comments/other/indifference. 5 7.69%

Total:65

I have Rocket League as a main game I pop in whenever I'm bored or need to work through my youtube queue. Then I have a random side game which I pop in when I'm even more bored, which is Doom right now.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I don't usually, but at the moment I'm playing a bunch at once.

On the go I've currently got:

M&R Kingdom Battle
M&L: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (a small shop near me broke street date, by a loooooooooot)
Earthbound
Puyo Puyo Tetris S

I'm almost done with Kingdom Battle, Earthbound I've done before so I'm not too focused on, but Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions is fantastic so far, definitely worth the purchase.

I always play multiple games at a time, can't stand playing just 1 game for more than 2 or 3 days. I'm currently playing FIFA 18, GTA Online, and a bit of Rocket League and Infinite Warfare Zombies on the side, while I'm also doing a playthrough of CoD Ghosts' story.

Of course, especially if on different platforms

Splatoon, Fire Emblem Echoes, AoE2

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I have gaming ADD. So I'll juggle multiple games at a time. Right now I'm playing Zelda after a buddy let me use his Wii U, Fortnite, SFV after DLC and still trying to chip away at other games in the backlog. I'm overloaded.

Around the Network

I juggle games, but often end up with one being a primary focus, two being secondary (either treated as a warm-up game or one to play when I'm too frustrated with the primary), and the rest get picked back up on a random whim. Current primary is Children of the Zodiarcs, secondary is Marvel Heroes Omega & No Mans Sky, tertiary is Crash, Dark Cloud 2 & Tekken 7.

Usually three at a time. One handheld game, one console game, and one multiplayer game, depending on what mood I'm in.

Of course...that's how it should work. In reality I get bored of games and try new ones in the middle, so I probably have ~20 unfinished games floating around out there. I'm trying to not pay attention to that as much anymore though...and just play what I feel like in the three groups above.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Actually Knack 2, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Dark souls 3 on Ps4, Zelda and Splatoon 2 on Switch, Fire Emblem Awakening and Chrono Trigger DS on 3ds and Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen on PC.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

nioh, fallout4, skyrim

Ka-pi96 said:
heh, I wish I could do 1 game at a time. I often try to but then get bored of it and just play some other stuff instead for awhile.

Right now I've got a game of EU4 going, playing some FIFA 17 and Knack 2 (to finish off the trophies), mean to get back to Grid 2 which I was playing a couple weeks ago and just started FF9 as well.

Good god, please don't mention that game anymore. I wasted the 2nd half of my break playing that game all day. Its so fucking addicting...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).